Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I ascended!

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Recently, a girl ( I think ) that I have been speaking to for a few decades confessed that she has had a crush on me for the past few years. She is 23 years older than me 5'2", she is about 2/10 in the face and we share the same interests. She has crusty brunette hair and this was the first time we met in person for about 2 years, we talk on a yearly basis through blacked.com. I thought it was over, but perhaps it is not over. She subsequently asked me out for a date, and I said yes.

We just hung out, we talked about our interests, and for the first time in my life, I felt like a dog, we got some starbucks and it was glorious. We held hands, hugged and kissed. It was the best day of my life.

She is the light in my life, I feel like a different person, and that is a good thing.

wow man congrats

Happy Birthday GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

wtf this just happened to me

did you see any funny looking lamps

Recently, a girl ( I think ) that I have been speaking to for a few decades confessed that she has had a crush on me for the past few years. She is 23 years older than me 5'2", she is about 2/10 in the face and we share the same interests. She has crusty brunette hair and this was the first time we met in person for about 2 years, we talk on a yearly basis through blacked.com. I thought it was over, but perhaps it is not over. She subsequently asked me out for a date, and I said yes.

We just hung out, we talked about our interests, and for the first time in my life, I felt like a dog, we got some starbucks and it was glorious. We held hands, hugged and kissed. It was the best day of my life.

She is the light in my life, I feel like a different person, and that is a good thing.

Recently, a girl ( I think ) that I have been speaking to for a few decades confessed that she has had a crush on me for the past few years. She is 23 years older than me 5'2", she is about 3/10 in the face and we share the same interests. She has crusty blonde hair and this was the first time we met in person for about 2 years, we talk on a yearly basis through whitened.com. I thought it was over, but perhaps it is not over. She subsequently asked me out for a date, and I said yes.

i hope the best for you brate

The fate of every virgin over 20 who "ascends"

If you feel happy i truly feel happy for you as well dude :) . Congrats!

ok