Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I ascended!

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★
Recently, a girl named Lolita that I have been speaking to for a few years confessed that she has had a crush on me for the past few months. She is 24 years younger than me 4'2", she is about 10/10 in the face, 4/10 in the body and we share the same interests (sex and reading Peter Sotos). She has silky brunette hair and this was the first time we met in person for about 2 weeks, we talked on a daily basis through Omegle. I thought it was over, but I used groomer rizz on her by acting like a neanderthal conducting CBT. She subsequently asked me out for a date, and I said yes.

We just hung out, we talked about our interests, and for the first time in my life, I felt like a Rhydon (bc I was horny), we got some coffee and it was glorious. We held hands, hugged and kissed, and some other soppy shit. It was the best day of my life.

She said she had a great day too, because she got to fuck Chad at night as well.

She is the light in my life, the fire of my loins, I feel like a different person, and that is a good thing.

state of sexhavers.IS jfl

Recently, a girl named Lolita that I have been speaking to for a few years confessed that she has had a crush on me for the past few months. She is 24 years younger than me 4'2", she is about 10/10 in the face, 4/10 in the body and we share the same interests (sex and reading Peter Sotos). She has silky brunette hair and this was the first time we met in person for about 2 weeks, we talked on a daily basis through Omegle. I thought it was over, but I used groomer rizz on her by acting like a neanderthal conducting CBT. She subsequently asked me out for a date, and I said yes.

We just hung out, we talked about our interests, and for the first time in my life, I felt like a Rhydon (bc I was horny), we got some coffee and it was glorious. We held hands, hugged and kissed, and some other soppy shit. It was the best day of my life.

She said she had a great day too, because she got to fuck Chad at night as well.

She is the light in my life, the fire of my loins, I feel like a different person, and that is a good thing.
no lolita for your face

Fuck out of here
@Fat Link
@Master
Ban him

BRO WHY IS THE SAME SHIT GETTING REPOSTED

Recently, a girl named Riley that I have been speaking to for a few decades confessed that she has had a crush on me for the past few decades. She is 88 years older than me 1'4", she is about 1/10 in the face, 1/10 in the body and we share the same interests (lovin' dat BBC). She has shit stained brunette hair and this was the first time we met in person for about 2 seconds, we talked on a daily basis through BLACKED.COM. I thought it was over, but I posted brimstone on soyjak.party. She subsequently asked me out for a date, and I said yes.

We just hung out, we posted CP on /e/, and for the first time in my life, I felt like a BWC, we got some LSD and it was glorious. I buried her body in the backyard (in video game). It was the best day of my life.

She said she had a great day too, because she got to fuck dat BBC at night as well while i watched.

She is the gemerald of my life, billions must ascend.
ok

Recently, a girl named Riley that I have been speaking to for a few decades confessed that she has had a crush on me for the past few decades. She is 88 years older than me 1'4", she is about 1/10 in the face, 1/10 in the body and we share the same interests (lovin' dat BBC). She has shit stained brunette hair and this was the first time we met in person for about 2 seconds, we talked on a daily basis through BLACKED.COM. I thought it was over, but I posted brimstone on soyjak.party. She subsequently asked me out for a date, and I said yes.

We just hung out, we posted CP on /e/, and for the first time in my life, I felt like a BWC, we got some LSD and it was glorious. I buried her body in the backyard (in video game). It was the best day of my life.

She said she had a great day too, because she got to fuck dat BBC at night as well while i watched.

She is the gemerald of my life, billions must ascend.
gemmy

does she look like this?

4/10 body means that she is a whale?
Tell us how this continues!

Ban this faggot already

Told you we are beind attacked by foids and chads larpers

4/10 body means that she is a whale?
Tell us how this continues!
no, it means that she has an ED and looks like a starving African kid

anyway she called me and invited her over to her place tonight, we'll see what happens