Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Overheard her coworkers

Punished Watcher

Punished Watcher

Watching the world go by
★★
I'm way too old to be a oneitis-cel anymore, but I've been going to the same coffee shop for the last few years. There's a girl who works there who was nice to me, and over the years, we talked a lot and got to know each other pretty well. She's several years younger, and for a moment I thought, "Maybe..." which was a mistake I thought I wouldn't make again.

I worked up the courage asked her out, and she said she had a lot going on but would let me know the next time I was in (this of course means " EWW NO"). So I kicked myself for even thinking she might like me and thought no more of it.

But here's the thing, she turned 21 a couple of weeks ago. She can now get into all the higher-end downtown clubs. And today at the coffee shop, she wasn't there, but one of her coworkers was talking about how they went clubbing last night and she got some bouncer's number. Apparently she was all over the guy.

I'd already given up on her, but my heart still sank. I felt like a stupid teenager again, falling for this shit. Not only did she lie about being busy all week (since she had time to go and party on Friday night), but she got herself a fucking muscular Chad bouncer to fuck next time she feels like it.

It's always like this... and every few years I fall for it again with a different chick. I thought I was smarter than this, but I guess the loneliness makes me want to feel hope where there is none.

People here willingly go to coffee shops and listen to women. Why.

People here willingly go to coffee shops and listen to women. Why.
Starved for attention. Lesson learned. Plus caffeine addiction. Guess I should just drink coffee at home.

What can you do. Nothing. Its all one huge scam.

who was nice to me, and over the years
Being nice doesn't mean shit
she got herself a fucking muscular Chad bouncer to fuck next time she feels like it.
Brootal. I'm glad that she didn't send you a video of her getting pounded by the bouncer after she found out that you were into her. Foids can do this.
I thought I was smarter than this
The blackpill always comes to collect.

Being nice doesn't mean shit
For real. Can't tell you how many times I've seen bitches tell guys they were "just being nice". Just sorry I fell for it.

Brootal. I'm glad that she didn't send you a video of her getting pounded by the bouncer after she found out that you were into her. Foids can do this.
...Really? Do you speak from experience? That's so cold...

...Really? Do you speak from experience? That's so cold...
Foids have shown me what I cannot have and never will buddy. This is a sick fucking world.
I have no idea why I keep living man...

For real. Can't tell you how many times I've seen bitches tell guys they were "just being nice". Just sorry I fell for it.
I guess they enjoy giving hope to losers, only to tell them later that they were "just being nice." Sounds like a nice asshole tactic to me.

I guess they enjoy giving hope to losers, only to tell them later that they were "just being nice." Sounds like a nice asshole tactic to me.
Exactly. I almost prefer it when women treat me like shit up front, cause at least it's honest. "Just being nice" is more like "treating you like a fucking child."

"Just being nice" is more like "treating you like a fucking child."
Treating you like a child, imo = being patted on the head, getting cuddles occasionally etc... but we don't get shit like these prettyboys that foids find cute. That's why I said it was an asshole move on their part. Just leave me alone bitch if you don't want anything to do with me and yo know I that I don't get females.

Just leave me alone bitch if you don't want anything to do with me and yo know I that I don't get females.
I think they do know. With the way we look, they must know. They get some sick enjoyment out of leading us on, and they know a lot of sub-8 guys will fall for it because like I said, so many men are starved for female attention. They dangle the carrot and yank it away. And this bitch didn't even say it to my face. Her coworkers outed her whorishness thinking I wasn't listening. Or maybe they knew, and it just to be cruel to me.

I fucking hate the fact we have to suffer this.

I think they do know. With the way we look, they must know. They get some sick enjoyment out of leading us on, and they know a lot of sub-8 guys will fall for it because like I said, so many men are starved for female attention. They dangle the carrot and yank it away. And this bitch didn't even say it to my face. Her coworkers outed her whorishness thinking I wasn't listening. Or maybe they knew, and it just to be cruel to me.
Couldn't put it any better boyo. Just imagine how humiliating it is to be exposed like that. At first, I was coping with the thought that my inceldom wasn't visible to normies but after a few experiences, I have learned the hard way. It cannot be a coincidence that we keep getting teased like that. Haha, no way. The fact that we, both inkwells, share similar experiences shows that human nature is universal.

Guess I should just drink coffee at home.
Good idea, no need to go to coffee shops anymore, they’re overpriced as fuck, you get mogged and you see a cute barista foid that you know deep down you won’t have a chance with her.

Starved for attention. Lesson learned. Plus caffeine addiction. Guess I should just drink coffee at home.
Yes. Making my own coffee is less than 10% the cost buying it at coffee shops.

Couldn't put it any better boyo. Just imagine how humiliating it is to be exposed like that. At first, I was coping with the thought that my inceldom wasn't visible to normies but after a few experiences, I have learned the hard way. It cannot be a coincidence that we keep getting teased like that. Haha, no way. The fact that we, both inkwells, share similar experiences shows that human nature is universal.
That's how it is on this bitch of an Earth. Every time I thought I had a benign interaction with a woman, she was fucking lying. When I look back at my life, they were all negative, and I'm incapable of trusting women. A woman could tell me something plain to see like the time or the weather and I still wouldn't believe her.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKSrGcmDmaA

Last edited:
Good idea, no need to go to coffee shops anymore, they’re overpriced as fuck, you get mogged and you see a cute barista foid that you know deep down you won’t have a chance with her.
Yeah, I won't be going back. They'll probably know it's because I overheard them and laugh behind my back, but why should I really care? I'll save my money for other copes.

There’s a reason we are here brocel
Funny thing is, I almost didn't go get a coffee today. I was out running an errand and it's near home, so I thought, "why not?"
If I had gone with my first mind, I would've saved the money and gotten to live on in ignorance of what she's really like. Guess it's better I know, cause now I can stop going altogether.