Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I ascended!

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
Recently, a girl that I have been speaking to for a few years confessed that she has had a crush on me for the past few months. She is 3 years younger than me 5'2", she is about 8/10 in the face and we share the same interests. She has silky brunette hair and this was the first time we met in person for about 2 weeks, we talk on a daily basis through Snapchat. I thought it was over, but perhaps it is not over. She subsequently asked me out for a date, and I said yes.

We just hung out, we talked about our interests, and for the first time in my life, I felt like a human, we got some coffee and it was glorious. We held hands, hugged and kissed. It was the best day of my life.

She is the light in my life, I feel like a different person, and that is a good thing.

She probably has an STI :feelsohh:

Can't tell if it's serious or just a parody of the other thread tbh

Give this GrAY a 4 days ban for being GrAY

A new copypasta is officially born:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:.

Who originally posted that ? Forgot his @