Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serial Experiments Lain is an anime for highIQcels tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I watched it and since I'm not high IQ I barely understood it, I got the basic idea but the rest flew over my head and I didn't get most of what the author wanted to tell. I still enjoyed it very much tough, it wasn't boring, just very different and complicated to understand on the first viewing. It's a sci-fi anime about a world were they have something similar to internet (but it really isn't internet) where you can browse the net and do stuff online but it can have serious real life consequences, I won't give more info because I could potentially spoil it kek.

Have in mind it's a very different anime from the usual, the plot is not so clear and sometimes scenes may seem filler but they become important in further episodes and all that sheit. Also if you're distracted you're gonna miss important parts so don't look at your phone or sheit like that. When you finish it you can read a lot of theories and essays about the plot and its meaning, if you like philosophy you'll really like Serial Experiments Lain.

my living room looks like lain's room with a bunch of half broken computers everywhere. lol

I didn't understand it either. But the atmosphere was good. And the op song is great. Kind of gives that 90s vibe

white cockru onry for lain

More like cels on acid.

Lux talked about it

I watched it and since I'm not high IQ I barely understood it, I got the basic idea but the rest flew over my head and I didn't get most of what the author wanted to tell. I still enjoyed it very much tough, it wasn't boring, just very different and complicated to understand on the first viewing. It's a sci-fi anime about a world were they have something similar to internet (but it really isn't internet) where you can browse the net and do stuff online but it can have serious real life consequences, I won't give more info because I could potentially spoil it kek.

Have in mind it's a very different anime from the usual, the plot is not so clear and sometimes scenes may seem filler but they become important in further episodes and all that sheit. Also if you're distracted you're gonna miss important parts so don't look at your phone or sheit like that. When you finish it you can read a lot of theories and essays about the plot and its meaning, if you like philosophy you'll really like Serial Experiments Lain.
It's my favorite show and I'm low IQ.

I am about 30% confident that perhaps I watched this.

I hate how my memory is going.

Maybe I'm thinking of Elfen Lied