Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brief Meditation (explanation) on Serial Experiments Lain

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
★★★★★
Serial Experiments Lain shows an interesting epistemological perception about the notion of memory, about the metaphysical-ontological concept and concept of "God" and the reconfiguration capacities that transfigure and undo the evaluations determined by mere individual human abstractions as if they were just packages and content of information (for example, things like "friendship", "love" and personal meanings in general), and hence the anime writer draws parallels with the Internet: He uses the Internet as a means of exemplifying some themes that are interesting to be addressed and explored; Lain is special: Her physical-self is like a homunculus and her "conscience" is a pre-existing software that already existed at Wired as her Admin: The computer-cientist ( researcher masami eiri), with this lain body (artificial), made it possible, with artificial ribosomes, to transpose Wired into real life (in the anime, this causes some things, like creating splitting a persona), thus implying in the transfusion and interconnection with the collective unconscious, with the brain, which is also seen as "electronic" in the sense that it can harbor the same type of similarity of memories and notions as the Internet (it made connection with reality, and reality is the subjective experience of the Brain; the "schumann resonance" is just a way, natural, of the frequence of the earth, to make the connection with the brains possible); it is the best representation of the perfect solitude in a general way after the ending the circumstances of the anime; there is a more articulated review of the anime, but she is just a appreciation for the content of the anime, so whatever

Last edited:
Extremely high iq analysis and explanation. My brain after reading this.

judging by the title it seems to be some kind of high IQ rant that I won't understand so I'm not going to read

>epistemological

stopped reading right there

Too much IQ for me to read.

judging by the title it seems to be some kind of high IQ rant that I won't understand so I'm not going to read
True, hes a high iq poster