Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News sERbian mass shootER was bullied

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/136ymei/serbian_media_reports_13yearold_school_shooter/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

This is what happens when you bully someone and push them to a point where they feel like they have nothing to lose

Anybody else who gets bullied should rise up against their bullies in the same mannER. If schools and govERnment won’t do anything about bullying, don’t be surprised when victims take mattERs into their own hands.

If bullying victims do nothing in the face of bullying, then bullying will continue. But when victims of bullying start taking violent retribution against their bullies, it will make normies think twice about bullying someone in case that person comes back in the future to kill them JFL

In the words of Joker:

“what do you get when you combine a mentally ill lonER with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?”

“I’ll tell you what you get………………you get what you fucking desERve!”

Last edited:
Nobody shoots up a school for no reason. People need to treat each other better so things like this don't happen.

women are responsible for all incels and all incel related crime. they created incels and only can they rid the world of incels by providing hole.

Normies start treating non nts like humans n maybe the school shootings will stop ! :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

I don't think school shooting is the solution to anything at all.

But if you ever wanna be a school shooter, at least have a some good cardio or you'll get tired too quickly carrying all that gears around.

But if you ever wanna be a school shooter, at least have a some good cardio or you'll get tired too quickly carrying all that gears around.
there is no solution, at least not in our lifetime

I will pray for the victims and their families

Fuck around and find out, just like those normies say.

It's impossible for normies to not bully someone.

OP is right, period. People cannot bully without fear of pushback. Having said that, I think it is better to use more subtle ways.

I'm vERy proud of him. He took a stand against the same people that wanted him dead, and gave them a taste of their own medicine. evERy victim needs to fight back.
Also he's based for this:
niggas this kid is fucking savage he killed 7 foids and only 1 guy

His insta bio before it got took down said: “Its only important to piss on a whore”

Last edited:
Bullying can be tolerated to some degree. But what if it lasts forever? And a stone would break because of that, not a human being.

It's not a fucking "solution." JFL. You think the shooter is thinking about this in terms of fixing their bullying problem? No, this is one of the kinds of things that happens when you psychologically break a person. Another kind of thing that happens when you break a person is suicide.

It's a reaction - a desperate and extreme reaction. Even an abused dog will eventually become violent.

Society likes to ignore the problem of bullying and blame it on political talking points or other virtue signalling topics when they could easily address the problem at the root by extremely harsh towards the bullies and highly empathetic towards the targets of bullying.

Last edited:
It all really reeks of false flag to disarm people. The media already questions the gun owning laws.

It all really reeks of false flag to disarm people. The media already questions the gun owning laws.
They keep trying and won't stop until every armed citizen is defanged and neutered.

vERy proud of this based they got what they deserved.

Giga based. Kill all normies. :feelshaha:

They keep trying and won't stop until every armed citizen is defanged and neutered.
Government is losing the support and they will not allow fair elections, opposition is controlled puppets, prices jumps daily. They are afraid of violent protests and if the people are armed army can't bully us. They will forbid self defence weapons for sure, probably it will be allowed only to own hunting rifles and for hunters only.

Good guy. He served justice to the bullies

@Mecoja bullying is insane in the balkans

@Mecoja bullying is insane in the balkans
Yeah, school system consider it normal and usually cover up everything. Glorifying of the "tough" guys and criminals, I personally knew 3 cases of heavy bullying, like getting beat up almost daily and they went on for 6 or 7 years, until the victim didn't quit school. Same shit happened to my nephew in the first grade lol.

Yeah, school system consider it normal and usually cover up everything. Glorifying of the "tough" guys and criminals, I personally knew 3 cases of heavy bullying, like getting beat up almost daily and they went on for 6 or 7 years, until the victim didn't quit school. Same shit happened to my nephew in the first grade lol.
Horrible couldnt he bring an adult or cousin to beat them up because thats what happens here you bring someone you know for fighting

Horrible couldnt he bring an adult or cousin to beat them up because thats what happens here you bring someone you know for fighting
We tried solving the problem in official way. In the end he had to switch schools while the bully continued like nothing happened.

We tried solving the problem in official way. In the end he had to switch schools while the bully continued like nothing happened.
Cucked life

impress-based.gif

Bullying is in human nature, to stomp over anyone that is "beneath" you

the pattern of ER can be found in just about every school shooter

its just a shame that a lot of them don't realize that and don't pay homage to him in their messages

over for those normies kek

They got taught an eternal lesson by the based Serbian Slayer

Nobody shoots up a school for no reason. People need to treat each other better so things like this don't happen.
They literally want us dead. Don't forget that.

the pattern of ER can be found in just about every school shooter

its just a shame that a lot of them don't realize that and don't pay homage to him in their messages
words of wisdom alek, words of wisdom