Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News sERbian mass shootER was bullied

When BLM riots and destroys property politicians always urge people to think about the "systemic" factors that led to that outcome but incels and bullied men in general don't tend to be granted this same perspective that takes systemic factors into account and instead have the entirety of the blame directed right at them more than the bullies that forced them over the edge. :feelsjuice:

classic story

When BLM riots and destroys property politicians always urge people to think about the "systemic" factors that led to that outcome but incels and bullied men in general don't tend to be granted this same perspective that takes systemic factors into account and instead have the entirety of the blame directed right at them more than the bullies that forced them over the edge. :feelsjuice:

Exactly, niggERs loot stores and commit violent crimes, and society justifies niggER crimes as reparations for slavERy and colonialism, even though the niggERs of modERn era nevER expERienced slavERy of colonialism themselves.

Women divorce-rape men, deprives big portion of the male populace of the chance to get sex etc. and society justifies this as reparations for patriarchy, even though the women of today nevER even lived in a patriarchy.

But when a low-tiER male goes on a mass-shooting due to bullying, a problem which actually DIRECTLY affected him, society paints him as evil rathER than addressing the issue of bullying as being one of the MAJOR REASONS for male violence against society.

Clown world :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

This is why i stay all day in my room, you need to be careful.

They literally want us dead. Don't forget that.

It's simply not possible to disregard that fact. There is no one user I'm aware of who has suggested anything resembling humanity from NTs on this forum, and I've been observed since the beginning of this site.

This is why i stay all day in my room, you need to be careful.

When the ROBLOX forum dissolved, the thread was passed here.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/136ymei/serbian_media_reports_13yearold_school_shooter/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

This is what happens when you bully someone and push them to a point where they feel like they have nothing to lose

Anybody else who gets bullied should rise up against their bullies in the same mannER. If schools and govERnment won’t do anything about bullying, don’t be surprised when victims take mattERs into their own hands.

If bullying victims do nothing in the face of bullying, then bullying will continue. But when victims of bullying start taking violent retribution against their bullies, it will make normies think twice about bullying someone in case that person comes back in the future to kill them JFL

In the words of Joker:

“what do you get when you combine a mentally ill lonER with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?”

“I’ll tell you what you get………………you get what you fucking desERve!”

100% agreed

I just hope he played video games with the right people and not with other incels and losers. There is a tendency for that to happen. People snap, but pick the wrong victims, which seems kind of stupid (in video game or whatever).