Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sept 7, the FDC will full approve the vaccine for Covid-19. So all of you who used that as a reason why you weren't getting it will do it now, right?

Yeah dismantling me with no evidence, preprint papers, and conspiracy nutjobs with zero clout on a show in which the host is an self admitted moron.

The fact that you lost the will to quote him tells me how utterly btfo you really are :feelsjuice:
I feel so owned right now. How could I ever show my face here again.
You should be ashamed for shilling this hard and then getting stepped on at every pivotal moment :feelshaha:

View attachment 492770View attachment 492771View attachment 492772View attachment 492773View attachment 492774View attachment 492775View attachment 492776View attachment 492777View attachment 492778View attachment 492779
View attachment 492780

I don't trust those stats because they only consider you "vaccinated" two weeks after the second shot. So most those "unvaccinated" people in hospitals can be there because of the vaccine, but didn't get counted as vaccinated because they had problems before two weeks after the second shot.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ndERJdkIJBKA/
Many countries, such as Israel, were reporting that there were more hospitalizations among the vaccinated than unvaccinated but: "there's no need to worry, we'll simply change the definition of what constitutes vaccinated status!" This is just semantics fuckery. If you get jabbed with your first or second dose of the vaccine and immediately collapse in convulsions you are not counted as "vaccinated."

Last edited:
Brutal. Europe is gigacucked. Driving around in a tinbox car is life denying and emasculating
Sure is, although I must admit I still do it, gas prices is of little concern for me personally ngl, I don't drive for long durations on the regular either. Get yourself a car that makes inceldom feel insignificant when you go WOT.

Driving where few cop cucks are likely to appear makes it more bearable, but yeah holy fuck at normies falling for climate change alarmism and voting for infinite road and car taxes, just lol at whites.

:lul::lul::lul:

Sure is, although I must admit I still do it, gas prices is of little concern for me personally ngl, I don't drive for long durations on the regular either. Get yourself a car that makes inceldom feel insignificant when you go WOT.

Driving where few cop cucks are likely to appear makes it more bearable, but yeah holy fuck at normies falling for climate change alarmism and voting for infinite road and car taxes, just lol at whites.

:lul::lul::lul:
I want to modify a car which can accelerate from 0-300kmh in 22 seconds
Thoughts?

I'm not sure he could even be classified as an "NPC" at this point because you have to be an actual character to be called that. He's more like the training dummies in Ultima Online that a Player Character like yours truly wails on to grind their combat skills up.

View attachment 492889

Hell he might not even be the training dummy, he's the archery target, now riddled with more arrows than a porcupine has quills.
Yeah man this dude is certainly something else :feelswhere: I dont get why he's even shilling this hard for the vaccine :feelswhat: it's done more harm than good and it doesn't even protect you from the virus it was intended to prevent :feelstastyman:

Valery Legasov: [on tape] To be a scientist is to be naive. We are so focused on our search for the truth we fail to consider how few actually want us to find it. But it is always there whether we see it or not, whether we choose to or not. The truth doesn't care about our needs or wants, it doesn't care about our governments, our ideologies, our religions. It will lie in wait for all time. And this, at last, is the gift of Chernobyl. Where I once would fear the cost of truth, now I only ask: What is the cost of lies?

>friendly[UWSL]atheist[/UWSL]
[UWSL]:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:[/UWSL]
Valery Legasov: [on tape] To be a scientist is to be naive. We are so focused on our search for the truth we fail to consider how few actually want us to find it. But it is always there whether we see it or not, whether we choose to or not. The truth doesn't care about our needs or wants, it doesn't care about our governments, our ideologies, our religions. It will lie in wait for all time. And this, at last, is the gift of Chernobyl. Where I once would fear the cost of truth, now I only ask: What is the cost of lies?
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Is this quote supposed to prove your points or ours? You're a joke

"Doctors making zero dollars on the issue and with no competing product of their own and resorting to huge platforms like medium.com are the problem. It's a good thing they are censored on Youtube, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, and every other major social media website. Not to mention just about every mainstream media outlet. We wouldn't want Science deniers like Pfizer's former chief scientist and doctors such as Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi MD, former chair of the Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene at Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz, Germany and Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, former head of the health committee of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe out there denying the Science that is all around us. Pfft, out there profiting by risking their careers and reputations from smear campaigns financed by a trillion dollar industry with government agencies in their pocket and absolutely zero ethics, unlike the nine new billionaires selling mRNA vaccines that are totally ethical and do it out of the kindness of their heart to save grandma."
View attachment 493128
:feelskek:

"Doctors making zero dollars on the issue and with no competing product of their own and resorting to huge platforms like medium.com are the problem. It's a good thing they are censored on Youtube, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, and every other major social media website. Not to mention just about every mainstream media outlet. We wouldn't want Science deniers like Pfizer's former chief scientist and doctors such as Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi MD, former chair of the Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene at Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz, Germany and Dr. :blackpill:former head of the health committee of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe out there denying the Science that is all around us. Pfft, out there profiting by risking their careers and reputations from smear campaigns financed by a trillion dollar industry with government agencies in their pocket and absolutely zero ethics, unlike the nine new billionaires selling mRNA vaccines that are totally ethical and do it out of the kindness of their heart to save grandma."
View attachment 493128
Sucharit Bhakdi (สุจริต ภักดี [sut̚˨˩.t͡ɕa˨˩.rit̚˨˩ pʰak̚˦˥.diː˧]; born Sucharit Punyaratabandhu, สุจริต บุณยรัตพันธุ์, 1 November 1946, in Washington, D.C.) is a retired Thai-German microbiologist, known in retirement for spreading conspiracy theories and antisemitic polemic.[1] In 2020 and 2021 Bhakdi became a prominent source of misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic, claiming that the pandemic was "fake" and that COVID-19 vaccines were going to decimate the world's population.[3][2]

Your heroes are getting kicked out because they hit every crazy branch on the way down out of the crazy tree.

Not because of a conspiracy against them, its about the misinformation they spread.

Next! OK, now we move on to something that seems to be getting some more headlines in the past week or two, and that people have been e-mailing me about. One Wolfgang Wodarg, a German doctor and SPD politician, has been telling everyone that the handling of the H1N1 flu epidemic should be investigated because, he says, it's all a "fake pandemic" whipped up by the drug companies. (You can get all the Wodarg you need, and more, at his web site). Stories in the more excitable press make him sound like the head of all the health agencies of Europe, but people are confusing the Council of Europe (where Wodarg heads a subcommittee) with the EU, among other things they're mixing up.
The World Health Organization is now fielding questions about whether they oversold the epidemic, but it's a sure bet that (if it taken off more drastically) they'd be fielding even more about why they weren't prepared for it. At any rate, if you think that the Monolithic Drug Industry can simultaneously push around the WHO, the CDC, and the public health agencies of every other country in the world, I invite you to think again. If we could do all that, we'd at least be in good enough financial shape that we wouldn't be laying thousands of people off and doing ridiculous mergers out of desperation.
Wodarg, for his part, seems to have been sounding all kinds of alarms for a long time now. Back in the fall, he was telling everyone that the vaccine was going to give them cancer, for example. In case anyone's wondering, I treat his suggestions with the contempt that they appear to richly deserve

Last edited:
99.99% recovery rate after all ages and health conditions factored though.
View attachment 493160

And if it's so deadly why the propaganda against cheap generics like ivermectin and HCQ? You even go so far as to post literal fake news about it.
See, there's a simple explanation. Stockholm University is full of anti-vaxx conspiritards. They all have Stockholm syndrome.

Checkmate.

What percent effective will the third booster shot be after six months?

20210914 090156

20210914 090120

It's messed up they didn't tell us it will only be effective for six months before pushing it on everyone as the best solution, meanwhile censoring "misinformation" about other treatments, so we can get scammed easier. What else are they not telling us and trying to keep us from finding out?

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/lXrcpFe4V4U2/

Last edited:
It will have diminishing returns at some point, and the only reason to keep taking them will be to update the now-dumbed-down immune system for mutations that your body would have otherwise normally adapted to.

It's messed up they didn't tell us it will only be effective for six months before pushing it on everyone as the best solution, meanwhile censoring "misinformation" about other treatments, so we can get scammed easier. What else are they not telling us and trying to keep us from finding out?

A whole lot.

Last edited:
Yeah what has science ever done? Oh yeah fucking everything dumbasses.

Your confusing the media reporting on fringe science papers and taking it as stone cold fact. One paper doesn't science make. It takes time and a lot of discussion. Serveral papers, revising, adding, deleting.

If you dumbasses knew anything about science you'd know to ignore that stuff. It's the media who reports things and fucks it all up. A lot of times the headline doesn't even have the conclusion the paper has. Science reporting is notoriously bad, and in our internet world its even worse than it used to be.

Science said this shit was coming and look it did! Did Trump regain the presdiency?

Science 1
republican bullshit 0

:society:

It will have diminishing returns at some point, and the only reason to keep taking them will be to update the now-dumbed-down immune system for mutations that your body would have otherwise normally adapted to.
They want to get people hooked on them by decreasing their natural immune systems, it gives them more money and control. The government and elites can refuse to give the population the 10th booster so they all die from their weak immune systems, and they can just say "we weren't able to make a new vaccine" to get themselves out of trouble.

They want to get people hooked on them by decreasing their natural immune systems, it gives them more money and control. The government and elites can refuse to give the population the 10th booster so they all die from their weak immune systems, and they can just say "we weren't able to make a new vaccine" to get themselves out of trouble.
Yes, they can easily take that route.

Last edited:
>friendly[UWSL]atheist[/UWSL]
[UWSL]:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:[/UWSL]

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Is this quote supposed to prove your points or ours? You're a joke
Lol you're the conspiracy theorist. Not only do you believe in lies, you believe in the stupidest lies in existence.

View attachment 493279
View attachment 493278

Your source is from July and antiscience garbage.
Based on evidence from clinical trials in people 16 years and older, the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was 95% effective at preventing laboratory-confirmed infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 in people who received two doses and had no evidence of being previously infected.

At least mogg does current conspiracy theories (which are harder to track down) and not conspiracies from July. I'll give him that much, bit they all eventually come tumbing down once science catches up.
At least uggo does current conspiracy theories (which are harder to track down) and not conspiracies from July. I'll give him that much, but they all eventually come tumbling down once science catches up. (This is an example of a edited post I usually make and uggo is so concerned about, as you can see it's only fixing my mobile typing errors)

Last edited:
That's it?! Pretty weak response :smonk:
I never hung out on imageboards, when they were popular I was already out of college and in the working world. So half the stuff you children post are completely meaningless to me. I don't get half your memes. Do I have to save all my points in 72pt font in an image with a stupid face to have any meaning? Use your words to reply this time and maybe I'll understand, like human adults do and not some 14 year old edgelord from 2010.

Last edited:
I never hung out on imageboards, when they were popular I was already out of college and in the working world. So half the stuff you children post are completely meaningless to me. I don't get half your memes. Do I have to save all my points in 72pt font in an image with a stupid face to have any meaning? Use your words to reply this time and maybe I'll understand.

@Uggo Mongo I think we're talking to a legit[UWSL] bot or something.[/UWSL]

Not a single covid case in my village. I have no reason to take the vaccine.There are 80 year olds in my family and they are doing just fine without any vaccine still working in farms. You weak cityfags need vaccine for a flu :feelskek:

"Oh no muh fever muh stuffy nose how would I ever recover from this I need to take the vaccine or I'll die from sore throat " bwahaha :feelskek::feelskek:

from 1918 flu pandemic

235227660 1
Ljknnlk

Yep its all the vaccinated people.

The truth doesn't care about our needs or wants, it doesn't care about our governments, our ideologies, our religions.
it doesn't care about our governments, our ideologies, our religions.
Fucking retard deboonked himself :feelshaha:

why don't you dare to tag or reply to people are you scared to be refuted leftist cuck.
Because they just repost the same thing ive already refuted 6 pages ago. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. They welcome to comment anytime. I don't give a fuck.

Are you an incel or some leftist

Are you an incel or some leftist
Tell me when someone decided you couldn't be a leftist and be an incel, necause ive literally been on this boat before most of you were born.

And not some conspiracy nutjob who thinks the Jews rule the world, the nwo is real, 9/11 was an inside job, covid is a liberal hoax, or whatever dumbass theory you came up with this week.

I had no idea schizophrenia was a requirement.

I'm just ugly, I didn't know I had to be a legitimate person with a 60 iq to be an incel.

Sorry to rain on your conspiracy parade, but I didn't become a brainless nitwit being online for 26 years and literally having more information than any human being as ever had at my fingertips to believe.in some of the stupid shit I ever heard of.

Last edited:
Tell me when someone decided you couldn't be a leftist and be an incel, necause ive literally been on this boat before most of you were born.

And not some conspiracy nutjob who thinks the Jews rule the world, the nwo is real, 9/11 was an inside job, covid is a liberal hoax, or whatever dumbass theory you came up with this week.

I had no idea schizophrenia was a requirement.

I'm just ugly, I didn't know I had to be a legitimate person with a 60 iq to be an incel.

Sorry to rain on your conspiracy parade, but I didn't become a brainless nitwit being online for 26 years and literally having more information than any human being as ever had at my fingertips to believe.in some of the stupid shit I ever heard of.
how come you want me to get the jew jab that's against my rights

how come you want me to get the jew jab that's against my rights
Sure, good luck going anywhere or holding a job, without your vaccine passport. Plague rat. :D

Fark uFRf0gVQZ MB6RB1XxXE4OA61Fs

Fark zfYxF 1dSJgJ IHKIGl8yiYHmp4

E M1qC9XEAALsh4

Fark f5obd1sR1fii s14QDsK0cC7Kl4

Last edited:
Fuck you, big pharma companies are making billions of dollars off of this shit, do you have any idea how much that is? That is the kind of money that fucking moves worlds. Do you really think the FDC can't be bribed?
Sure, good luck going anywhere or holding a job, without your vaccine passport. Plague rat. :D
You are just coping by aligning with institutional power and vicariously living through it. You are the rat, a cowardly rat.