Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sentence Challenge

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
So basically here's the challenge ,it's where you make a sentence more complex or more sophisticated.

For e.g "[UWSL]the exaggerated swagger of a black teen" sounds pretty simple right?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]So you could complexify this by saying "the enthusiastic nature of an African American Juvenile"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]and then "the low inhibition behaviour of an adolescent male of sub Saharan African origin"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]and so on. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]So basically what I'm going to do is I'm going to leave a sentence at the bottom of this post and any brocels who want to join in on the challenge has to complexify my sentence and post it under the thread and the brocel that comes after that has to come up with an even more complex version of that specific sentence. And so on and who ever comes up with the most sophisticated version of the sentence will win. And I'll edit the post and tag you saying you've won. And the challenge would be closed[/UWSL]

Anyway, the sentence of today is

"I want to make money"

Let the challenge begin!

Tagging Randoms:

@Transcended Trucel
@METALMILITA88
@Truckzo
@depressedblackcel
@tacotown2142
@Tenshi

Last edited:
I wish to acquire currency

I needs to make that bank nigga

I desire to generate financial income

ok, your Rika hitting a blunt AVI made me laugh.:lul:
33070.jpg

It is a popular acronym in the early retirement online community

The desire to partake in actions that would result in the generation of items, which in an economy are considered to have value and be proper to exchange for other items or goods, is found in my person :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

The desire to partake in actions that would result in the generation of items, which in an economy are considered to have value and be proper to exchange for other items or goods, is found in my person :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Woah,you might be a winner. Let's see in someone else can come up with something better than you

Based fun thread, had me coping for like a solid 55 minutes on and off :feelsohh:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeh nigga tell em i want bank nigga yeyeyeye bankz n bitches kangz shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

A mass of neurons within my cerebral cortex has created a sentience urge to transfer, within a socio-economic context, a standard of deferred payment such that said neurons will transfer focus to Hookers.

Congratulations @C&UNIX You have won the challenge!

12 34 23 leonardo dicaprio cheers

i would join if it was in turkish

Yo nigga I needs that cheddar homie