Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Self improvement is retarded

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I have always been disgusted with the state of Western culture. It is clearly a culture in decline and has lost touch with its spiritual roots and now is overly preoccupied with material goods and sensory pleasures. To me, today's culture of self improvement or "hustle culture" is the epitome of this downwards trend and perfectly encapsulates everything I despise about our world today.

Self improvement culture always seems to revolve around money and foids. To me, it is nihilistic as it denies the possibility of any meaning or value in life outside these external goals. Furthermore, it commodifies people by demanding they conform to the constraints and demands of the sexual market and the capitalist market. Think about looksmaxxing for example. You are literally changing your body to conform to the desires of foids. You are turning yourself into a product to be consumed by them on dating apps. Same thing with moneymaxxing. You are turning yourself into a product perfectly packaged all in a one page resume that employers can look at before they throw you into the trash bin. Finally, self improvement culture is life denying as it encourages you to suppress your own passions and desires in order to pursue these external goals.

And honestly, only a fool would care about material possessions or foids. Chasing worldly pleasures is as futile as chasing the wind. Pleasure is inherently fleeting, and it will likely bring you suffering. In the end, instead of accepting these values that are given to us by society, foid worship, committing to the grind, etc. people should create their own values and live according to them. True courage is transcending the morality of the retards in our society and forging your own path in life. This is why I'm a recluse. I won't participate in their futile conflict.

By trying to conform to soyciety's ideals, you're merely just a slave with no free will.

By trying to conform to soyciety's ideals, you're merely just a slave with no free will.
Aren't we all de facto slaves if we aren't the elite?

I have always been disgusted with the state of Western culture. It is clearly a culture in decline and has lost touch with its spiritual roots and now is overly preoccupied with material goods and sensory pleasures. To me, today's culture of self improvement or "hustle culture" is the epitome of this downwards trend and perfectly encapsulates everything I despise about our world today.

Self improvement culture always seems to revolve around money and foids. To me, it is nihilistic as it denies the possibility of any meaning or value in life outside these external goals. Furthermore, it commodifies people by demanding they conform to the constraints and demands of the sexual market and the capitalist market. Think about looksmaxxing for example. You are literally changing your body to conform to the desires of foids. You are turning yourself into a product to be consumed by them on dating apps. Same thing with moneymaxxing. You are turning yourself into a product perfectly packaged all in a one page resume that employers can look at before they throw you into the trash bin. Finally, self improvement culture is life denying as it encourages you to suppress your own passions and desires in order to pursue these external goals.

And honestly, only a fool would care about material possessions or foids. Chasing worldly pleasures is as futile as chasing the wind. Pleasure is inherently fleeting, and it will likely bring you suffering. In the end, instead of accepting these values that are given to us by society, foid worship, committing to the grind, etc. people should create their own values and live according to them. True courage is transcending the morality of the retards in our society and forging your own path in life. This is why I'm a recluse. I won't participate in their futile conflict.
Based, looksmaxxing is cucked and therefore retarded too.

Not everyone is destined to do great things.
I despise the reality of 'hitting the gym' as something every man should strive.
A few decades ago, only a small percentage of men were preoccupied with going to the gym, and majority of them were probably those who planned to be a sportsman/ an athlete.
If everyone joins some trend, standards will rise even higher. So simply going to the gym every day will be not enough.
It's like in the past knowing one foreign language will make people respect you. Now it's not enough. You must know many languages + have some godlike skills in other areas simply to be noticed.

Pleasure is the commodity modern society necessitates in order to perpetuate its class struggle.
based. you always come up with good one liners like this.
There is my short take on the subject of this post.
you inspired me to write this post since you tell me about Nietzsche a lot.

Self improvement with an expectation and goal of validation from others or romantic success is retarded.

Self improvement for your own benefit with an expectation of improving your life isn't.

Self improvement with an expectation and goal of validation from others or romantic success is retarded.

Self improvement for your own benefit with an expectation of improving your life isn't.
Ya you’re shooting yourself in the foot most if you don’t put some effort into IQ maxxing

Knowledge is power

High IQ. I feel the same way. The futility of self-imrpovement to impress other beings who are shallow, superficial and heavily materialistic in mindset and their lifestyle choice. By trying to impress such kind of characters, you will only become more like them, slowly drowning into their abyss of egoism, materialism and narcissism

True courage is transcending the morality of the retards in our society and forging your own path in life
Possibly best philosophical quote I've read in my entire life. In the distant future, the seekers of self-enlightenment shall learn of the great @subhuman, a wise thinker and philosopher who was not recognized by others in his own time, but his insightful scriptures were later discovered by the survivors of a once great civilization that fell from opulence and prosperity

Last edited:

I'll offer my own perspective to aid you:

Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182588736Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:03 PM CST
Genuine gender equality is merely a theoretical concept. It cannot exist within concrete-reality, due to obviously-restrictive criteria. Feminism is nothing more than a ideological-system designed to transition society into a matriarchy through the use of highly-magnified issues such as "male favoritism" or "oppression of female s/ex/ual/ity." That is why it is favored by leftistic imbeciles, because it will make the process of governmental assimilation significantly easier. An individual who truly desires equality throughout society on a per-gender basis would not solely focus on a particular group, they would attempt to revise the "negative" flaws of each societal group accordingly. The flaws of "feminism" are evident throughout liberal media propaganda.

High IQ. I feel the same way. The futility of self-imrpovement to impress other beings who are shallow, superficial and heavily materialistic in mindset and their lifestyle choice. By trying to impress such kind of characters, you will only become more like them, slowly drowning into their abyss of egoism, materialism and narcissism
Yep. In the end, self improvement in the modern sense is deceptive and ultimately self defeating. Instead of developing true independence and your own creativity, it encourages you to adopt the values of the group and just dominate others. True greatness is highly personal and subjective and can't be objectively measured by external things like material goods, women, or social status. By embracing your own unique perspective on life and creating your own values to live by based on this perspective, you can achieve a level of self realization and greatness far beyond the narrow confines of what's colloquially referred to as self improvement.
Possibly best philosophical quote I've read in my entire life. In the distant future, the seekers of self-enlightenment shall learn of the great @
subhuman
@subhuman, a wise thinker and philosopher who was not recognized by others in his own time, but his insightful scriptures were later discovered by the survivors of a once great civilization that fell from opulence and prosperity
Thanks brocel, this means a lot to me.

Nice post

Certainly I often feel guilt simping or even hearting tiktok of hot chickens

but often I'll create things and scenarios in my head that are so out of touch with reality that it ends up working against me in the future, so it's better to look at it realistically

It's certainly very easy to act like I care and actually do favors to people just out of kindness or whatever it is that motivates me and very often I form a second universe in my head where I have a chance but I never say that to myself because that would be lying to myself

Pleasure is just your selfish impact I would get pleasure getting revenge, I don't care, I only care about me and my own needs being met; I may be forced to care about just because I'm extremely horny but I just happen to care about myself and an illusion is painted as if I care about them. If others benefit from my own efforts to keep myself satisfied, I never planned on it.

At their core everyone cares about themselves including me and if foids and material possessions mean something to me, why not chase them? I don't see the danger

I like the message at the end, for me it translates to, "Think for yourself"

Last edited:

Water is very wet

All this is very based. If you are really altruistic in your efforts as a sperg then everyone will point finger and say what naive retard you are while they pretend about how their "grind" is effort of gods and about everything noble surely not about giving them hive rights to shit on others whom are either misfortune or just tired of everything.

I agree. It's all become sick and perverted in ways you never even thought of. What you find now with many people under the age of 35 is that they are minimalists when it comes to actual material possessions (and what they do buy is usually ironically luxury), but maximalists when it comes to consuming "experiences". Everything with these types of people becomes a way to consume and fill up your itinerary in order to optimize their performance, thus being able to consume more. This new age, Frankenstein-like mashup of previous hippy related/health guru activities (transcendental meditation, using psychedelics, fasting, yoga, time spent in a sauna, etc.) with corporate culture in order to constantly stay busy/productive and have the greatest possible output for their employer. They do this in order to fill their own coffers while sustaining this sickening, cosmopolitan, universal-subject, Western-style dharmic larp.

Last edited:
If you have to self improve to get girls then it's ovER

Chad doesn't need to "self-improve", Chad doesn't need to "Gymmaxx/looksmaxx".
All those things that the looksmaxxing copers work for years in order to obtain (although they never do) will happen to Chad normally throughout the course of his life, regardless of his actions.

Only inferior men and subhumans need to self-improve.
If you need to looksmaxx/Gymmaxx then it's already over for you.

I agree wuth you except the part of moneymaxx. I'm poor and i hate being poor, i'm in the way to get money.

If you have to self improve then you already lost.

i agree, self improving should be done only with the intention of pleasing yourself not foids, i used to get disrespected everyday in school and i gymmaxxed only to make that stop and now nobody has the balls to bother me, but gymmax to please a foid who never cared about you is cuckmax.

Think about looksmaxxing for example. You are literally changing your body to conform to the desires of foids.
I 100% agree. High IQ.
Pleasure is inherently fleeting, and it will likely bring you suffering.
The way see it, suffering is par for the course regardless, so might as well experience some pleasure intermittently even if it is ephemeral.

Do 14 y.o. guys who have girlfriends self-improve? This idea of self-improove to get women is so retarded that it looks like a parody.
If you need to self-improove to get something what others get for free, it's already over for you.

Self improvement only makes sense if one has the potential

Why do life moggers appropriate the culture of being bad at everything from failures such as myself. You and @Transcended Trucel do this too often. You are moggers and status maxxed

Self improvement is stupid because no matter how much you try to improve yourself you will always be that ugly guy in womens eyes your genetics determines how your life plays out

self improvement is graduating as a facial surgeon and doing self surgery

It didn't used to be catered to foids.
It always has been catered towards women. Back in the day, there were no easy jobs like today, and women were mostly occupied with housework and children. They were shielded from wars or working in coalmines or construction etc.

Bro, no. You're confusing the life of a human an subhuman. As a subhuman everything is pointless, self improvement is a meme, running the self improvement treadmill is a cope and nothing but the cope, and we should treat it as such. As a cope, it's a pretty good, dopamine desensitizing cope, that can make your life better as side effect.

Sounds like a beta held back by his beliefs. You deserve to feel this way, bhenchod.

Cope.

Nihilism and atheism are the only truth, religion and spirituality are copes, the only thing that matters is getting the most out of this life since it's the only one you'll ever have.

Cope.
I don’t self improve to please society. I wouldn’t even call it self improve tbh actually. I just call it enjoying my hobby which is gymmaxxing for me. While I might trying to improve in my run or sets that I lift, i’m not doing it to please or improve for soyciety at all because I couldn’t give a fuck about them just like they don’t give a fuck about me..

so truly fucking over tho how no toilets will want to no matter what you do tho

didn't comment on this yet, so here
EAA77671 2ED8 4771 BB90 3C9586E2EAAC

True courage is transcending the morality of the retards in our society and forging your own path in life.
Is that not self improvement too

Self improvement is life or death to me tbh if I don’t improve I will be subjugated by others . The low IQ life is the absolute gutter

I think you have it wrong though, everyone self improves it’s just that incels form of self improvement goes beyond just doing it for foids or money

Aren't we all de facto slaves if we aren't the elite?
Good looking slaves and all women can escape and elevate to the status of a citizen.