Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Self improvement is retarded

Jfl what’s your answer then? Become religious?
No. I think people should blaze their own trails and live according to their own values based on their own perspective they've developed in their lives rather than accepting the values that are handed to us.

No. I think people should blaze their own trails and live according to their own values based on their own perspective they've developed in their lives rather than accepting the values that are handed to us.
Interesting

I have always been disgusted with the state of Western culture. It is clearly a culture in decline and has lost touch with its spiritual roots and now is overly preoccupied with material goods and sensory pleasures. To me, today's culture of self improvement or "hustle culture" is the epitome of this downwards trend and perfectly encapsulates everything I despise about our world today.

Self improvement culture always seems to revolve around money and foids. To me, it is nihilistic as it denies the possibility of any meaning or value in life outside these external goals. Furthermore, it commodifies people by demanding they conform to the constraints and demands of the sexual market and the capitalist market. Think about looksmaxxing for example. You are literally changing your body to conform to the desires of foids. You are turning yourself into a product to be consumed by them on dating apps. Same thing with moneymaxxing. You are turning yourself into a product perfectly packaged all in a one page resume that employers can look at before they throw you into the trash bin. Finally, self improvement culture is life denying as it encourages you to suppress your own passions and desires in order to pursue these external goals.

And honestly, only a fool would care about material possessions or foids. Chasing worldly pleasures is as futile as chasing the wind. Pleasure is inherently fleeting, and it will likely bring you suffering. In the end, instead of accepting these values that are given to us by society, foid worship, committing to the grind, etc. people should create their own values and live according to them. True courage is transcending the morality of the retards in our society and forging your own path in life. This is why I'm a recluse. I won't participate in their futile conflict.
Its just a cope

Not everyone is destined to do great things.
I despise the reality of 'hitting the gym' as something every man should strive.
A few decades ago, only a small percentage of men were preoccupied with going to the gym, and majority of them were probably those who planned to be a sportsman/ an athlete.
If everyone joins some trend, standards will rise even higher. So simply going to the gym every day will be not enough.
It's like in the past knowing one foreign language will make people respect you. Now it's not enough. You must know many languages + have some godlike skills in other areas simply to be noticed.
Obsessed self improvers have ruined it for everyone.

I just want to fulfill my basic needs, which are sex, love and having children.