Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looksmaxxing is cucked

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Too much effort, past generations didn't have to go through this pointless procedure.

And it doesn't change your height or facial features anyways. It's a complete waste of time and money.

Foids are not worth it, they are all degenerate whores with high body count. That is why these niggas who say MUH self improve are retarded because most likely outcome is they will do all that work for looksmatch who is a whore.

Keep your low IQ moron beliefs to yourself.
Looksmaxxing is actually a good and healthy hobby no matter what the end result is.

That is why these niggas who say MUH self improve are retarded because most likely outcome is they will do all that work for looksmatch who is a whore.
You know that it isn't worth it when you have to go through the most convoluted "self improvement" process to obtain a used up hole with chad's residual cum still lingering inside.

Looksmaxxing is actually a good and healthy hobby
Not my kind of hobby. There's no need to go over the top with clothing, simple clothes will do but that doesn't fit in with today's world. Just look at how Zuckerberg is clowned for wearing frugal clothing. :feelsclown:

That is why these niggas who say MUH self improve are retarded because most likely outcome is they will do all that work for looksmatch who is a whore.
Did it ever occur to your peanut brain that self-improvement might also be about feeling better about YOURSELF and not about getting whores?

Water.
Changing your whole looks and putting hours and hours in sports just to still get the hope of being awarded with pussy is giga cucked.

Did it ever occur to your peanut brain that self-improvement might also be about feeling better about YOURSELF and not about getting whores?
Many of these guys who promote it on YouTube are selling men false hope when it comes to dating and / or scamming these men. So if it is done for this purpose most of the time it can be cucked and not worth it.

But if someone is truely doing it for their own sake by improving physique, money, mental state, etc then I think it is a good cope.

Water.
Changing your whole looks and putting hours and hours in sports just to still get the hope of being awarded with pussy is giga cucked.
And it wastes valuable time that could have been invested in other more meaningful facets of life.

I agree with not wanting to appeal to them, it doesnt mean you have to rot or self sabotage tho

They (w*men) actively make their existance a mere mirage from us whom are deemed undesirable, but what if they actively tried to idk, unironically improve their personalities and THEN we improved our looks or whatever. Why should they demand more from us and why should we provide when we can see how hostile they behave, constantly in accordance to the ideals of groups of people who seek to rid the world of us under the guise of making the world a better place

We keep getting none of the good things from them, even courtesy which should be common takes the appearance of luxury time and time again

I would rather try to keep a modest hygiene and appearance (not look like an unkept hobo basically), but idgaf if for example I shave my beard and it "pRoBabLy looks off to womenz" because I just so happen to not do it in the most even manner

Or if some people want to wear their pants on their ankle because it makes you look thug or some bs

I could not care less past a certain point, it already is somewhat a chore to shave for example, I wont be bothered to do it how a normie would approve of it should it already be fine even if it doesnt look the best

Too much effort, past generations didn't have to go through this pointless procedure.

And it doesn't change your height or facial features anyways. It's a complete waste of time and money.
Every youngcel should own a jawzersize.

I could not care less past a certain point, it already is somewhat a chore to shave for example, I wont be bothered to do it how a normie would approve of it should it already be fine even if it doesnt look the best
Lifefuel for nobeardcels

shit thread

Ouch! How's your shit-filled asshole after it's been drilled 24/7 all year long by the chad in your avi?

View attachment 708040
Ouch! How's your shit-filled asshole after it's been drilled 24/7 all year long by the chad in your avi?
I didn't put that avi there.

Imagine openly admitting in a thread that you're a worthless lazy piece of shit and that "muh muh past generations didn't have to do anything so I shouldn't have to either!"
Embarrassing.

Looksmaxxing is actually a good and healthy hobby no matter what the end result is.
Holy mother of cope

Just spend countless hours and a huge amount of money on looking the best you can for no reason whatsoever bro you'll feel so good after you put so much effort in and get nothing in return bro

I didn't put that avi there.

Imagine openly admitting in a thread that you're a worthless lazy piece of shit and that "muh muh past generations didn't have to do anything so I shouldn't have to either!"
Embarrassing.
476A876A 9444 4E3C 8836 DB96ABAF63C8

Just spend countless hours and a huge amount of money on looking the best you can for no reason whatsoever bro you'll feel so good after you put so much effort in and get nothing in return bro
Images 7

Are you completely braindamaged, son?

You do it for a reason: Feeling better.
You do get something in return: You feel amazing.

Enjoy being a greasy, fat piece of trash that smells like shit you complete fucktard.

Are you completely braindamaged, son?

You do it for a reason: Feeling better.
You do get something in return: You feel amazing.

Enjoy being a greasy, fat piece of trash that smells like shit you complete fucktard.
Cope harder nigger. No looksmaxxing will ever make you happy.

What is a jawzersize?
Some Jew made product that claims to help build better jawlines for the consoomers who use it. You can look it up online yourself.

What is a jawzersize?

it only works for a minority of normies and fat chadlite. they do lookmaxxing and discover they were actually attractive but just fat and lazy

it only works for a minority of normies and fat chadlite. they do lookmaxxing and discover they were actually attractive but just fat and lazy
All the mogger bones hiding beneath their fat! :feelsree:

Nobody is saying just LDAR and forget about bettering your condition in life. All we are saying is don’t set yourself up for disappointment later in life.

Nobody is saying just LDAR and forget about bettering your condition in life. All we are saying is don’t set yourself up for disappointment later in life.
Looksmaxxing is not about bettering your condition. It's a superficial enhancement of one's looks which ultimately does not help improve oneself on a deep level.

Looksmaxxing is not about bettering your condition. It's a superficial enhancement of one's looks which ultimately does not help improve oneself on a deep level.
Your reading comprehension seriously sucks. I was actually agreeing with you in that post you quoted, I just added a caveat to my argument: You shouldn’t just LDAR if looksmaxxing provides a bad ROI.

Last edited:
You reading comprehension seriously sucks. I was actually agreeing with you in that post you quoted, I just added a caveat to my argument: You shouldn’t just LDAR if looksmaxxing provides a bad ROI.
Ok I see now, thanks. :feelsokman:

Do it for yourself IMO

I looksmax here by sleep maxxing + ldar ing

Embarrassing.
Never thought I'd see @Moeggels and @nice_try agree in a thread :feelskek:

At this point I've tried pretty much all the self improovment shit. It works for some shit like money/career but not for inceldom

I keep telling myself to stop but self improoving is like hard-wired into me. Literally spent time today to improve my skin so my face looks less bad (acne, eczema, roseacea, etc)

Genetics is everything chico

The skinpill is underrated.
I'm probably losing 2 SMV just from looking like a burn victim, shit sucks. Rest of my skin isn't as bad, just face (by far the most important part) is ruined

I'm probably losing 2 SMV just from looking like a burn victim, shit sucks.
Who knew skin conditions could fuck us over this bad eh.
Rest of my skin isn't as bad, just face (by far the most important part) is ruined
It's the opposite for me, eczema is everywhere except on my face

Foids are not worth it, they are all degenerate whores with high body count. That is why these niggas who say MUH self improve are retarded because most likely outcome is they will do all that work for looksmatch who is a whore.