Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self improvement actually makes foids less attracted to you

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★★
Self improving just shows you as a tryhard to foids, they laugh at an incel getting in shape and looksmaxxing and will actually be even more of a stuck up bitch towards you just out of spite. They find men who don’t give a shit about self improvement and are just attractive by default the most appealing. They see an ugly man self improving as pathetic and it actually pisses them off seeing him trying to overcome his inferior genetics. I’ve gotten in the best shape of my life and foids actually hate me more now and go out of their way to show how undesirable they think I am and nothing I can do other than extensive plastic surgery will change that. It’s so over. I hate them so much

exactly, 'self-improving' just shows that you are insecure and want to fraud because you're not good-looking enough

Self improving for foids is cucked
Self improve for yourself, Be faster, Be stronger, Be able to crush anyone who stands in your way.

Tbf they probably won't know to much tbh.

Like if you got surgery for an example how would they know unless you tell them or the surgery looks extremely obvious.

So yeah you probably shouldn't tell women that you are doing all this self improving

I only self improve so I can live and become a based EmperoR

Self improving just shows you as a tryhard to foids, they laugh at an incel getting in shape and looksmaxxing and will actually be even more of a stuck up bitch towards you just out of spite. They find men who don’t give a shit about self improvement and are just attractive by default the most appealing. They see an ugly man self improving as pathetic and it actually pisses them off seeing him trying to overcome his inferior genetics. I’ve gotten in the best shape of my life and foids actually hate me more now and go out of their way to show how undesirable they think I am and nothing I can do other than extensive plastic surgery will change that. It’s so over. I hate them so much
I know. I wanna make their lives worse by doing it. They deserve that.

I know. I wanna make their lives worse by doing it. They deserve that.
They do be looking pissed off at you when you improve and rise above their bullshit. Nothing pisses them off more than an ugly guy doing that. In a way it’s lifefuel

They do be looking pissed off at you when you improve and rise above their bullshit. Nothing pisses them off more than an ugly guy doing that. In a way it’s lifefuel
There is this. You might not be what they want, but you can be what they want for themselves (to be in shape). And this is funny.

I've seen it more than once. Normies hate nothing more than an ugly man actually enjoying his life.

If you make self improvement, foids will perceive you even more insecure than you already are, especially if you’re autistic

this should be pinned. 100% spot on, self improvement doesnt make pussies wet. its the effortless attractiveness of a true Chad that does.

people who selfimprove are inherently LAME

You shouldn’t judge people who self improve that’s foid behavior
lmao what

moids who selfimprove are retarded fags and they should be executed

foids also hate simps most of the time, does that mean that we need to throw parades to celebrate simps now?

lmao what

foids also hate simps most of the time, does that mean that we need to throw parades to celebrate simps now?
Moids??? Why are you using Femcel terminology?

lmao what

What if the self improvement is not for women but just as a “fuck you” to everybody who wants me to kill myself

What if the self improvement is not for women but just as a “fuck you” to everybody who wants me to kill myself
they don't give a shit so the same thing applies

Self-improv is an incel cope

self-improvement will not work to 80% of men's anyway

That why I'm going to do it just piss them off w&_#@ and at least know that I'm going to be healthy and have more energy for doing work or just gooning