Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self hating incel trait: Believing what IT says and think you deserve death because you don't fit women's insane standards.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Some of you are just ethnic and short. Even if you are ugly I honestly doubt your as deformed as you say and your acting this way due to past treatment. Unless you have some crippling deformity that affects your health, you have no reason to think you deserve death.

no one here believes in that crap

Let’s not talk about IT anymore. They’re irrelevant. Until they refute the blackpill, I’m not leaving I.N.C.E.L.

A self- recognized incel cannot be self hating. Being incel comes with an implicite recognition that you are being cheated out of a normal life.

Believing what IT says
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

no one here believes in that crap
There is a suprising amount.
Let’s not talk about IT anymore. They’re irrelevant. Until they refute the blackpill, I’m not leaving I.N.C.E.L.
True. They were just the biggest group I could think of.
A self- recognized incel cannot be self hating. Being incel comes with an implicite recognition that you are being cheated out of a normal life.
There are a lot on here who think they're genetic trash and don't deserve happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back