Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Self-aware roastie

I dont care to read messages that are from a roastie or any foids its too long didnt read

That toilet should've said something earlier if she wanted more than see, then she gets upset for him ghosting her when he assumes that they're just gonna be fuckbuddies, this is why i can't stand foids

What's hilarious is that Normies will see this post and still thing women have it hard in dating.
If you're a Normie reading this, no women have it easy in dating, it's ugly men that have it hard, Don't Deny It.

No sympathy for the whore. There are plenty of lonely men on the internet, the roastie probably got bombarded with messages from blue pilled soy incels on Reddit

That toilet should've said something earlier if she wanted more than see, then she gets upset for him ghosting her when he assumes that they're just gonna be fuckbuddies, this is why i can't stand foids

She should STFU and quit using males as free meal tickets then, because that's all she sees them as. Tools to make her feel special.

And if she's not interested in autists who want relationships then she should also STFU.

Oh geez sweaty lets unpack this. Maybe you just have a bad personality and that's why men don't want to be around you? You fucking entitled femcel.

That’s what she deserves to feel like.

She's most likely boring

Probably would be more Ragefuel than I care to deal with as if I didnt already have enough

Basically chad gets to use roasties holes as a fleshlight as he pleases while Incels continue to Rot in Loneliness and Unfulfilled Desires. What else is new :feelsbadman: