Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do Asian women love any white guy so much?

They cam day all these things online behind the screen but if they actually saw the asian dude on thr right. They would be dieing for his attention

They cam day all these things online behind the screen but if they actually saw the asian dude on thr right. They would be dieing for his attention
You underestimate how much noodlewhores hate Asian men.

Wow... if I was Asian this would make me rope.

But since I'm white I guess it's time for me to visit an SEA country.

I would be willing to ascend with an Asian foid, but a foid who hates her own race so much is not wife material.

You underestimate how much noodlewhores hate Asian men.
Noodlepage

I guess part of it is lookism and part of it is wanting a white trophy. Maybe a small portion of Asian women date white men because they dislike their own native culture so much

“who hurt you?” :foidSoy:

(wouldn’t choose the guy on the left tho, I have standards for white people too)
Over for truecels thinking noodles can save them:feelsbadman:.

Over for truecels thinking noodles can save them:feelsbadman:.
It's just classic virtue signaling. Yeah they won't choose subhuman whites if better looking whites are available, but they won't choose the Asian guy either.

What did the riceman do to deserve this :lasereyes::feelsseriously:
Literally nothing but be born with bad genes. They treat women the best out of any group in human history. Even the so-called rapist Mongols didn't actually rape that much when compared to caucasian nomads. @Made in Heaven

My hate for noodlewhores is beyond unreal. There are some GenZ noodlefoids that claim to be loyal to their own race though, most Zoomer noodles I've met say they think white men are ugly and date Changs and have in-group bias but I still don't trust them. Older generations are completely mask-off

No it's you who underestimate thr power of a chad face
I'd say it depends, there's no universe where a Chang like that couldn't get laid if he truly wanted to, but I dunno if he could actually convert some seriously self-hating noodles.

It's just classic virtue signaling. Yeah they won't choose subhuman whites if better looking whites are available, but they won't choose the Asian guy either.
Fair enough:yes:.

My hate for noodlewhores is beyond unreal. There are some GenZ noodlefoids that claim to be loyal to their own race though, most Zoomer noodles I've met say they think white men are ugly and date Changs and have in-group bias but I still don't trust them. Older generations are completely mask-off
Met in real life?

Not a single noodlewhore said she doesn't prefer cumskins :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::blackpill:
Noodlewhores have very little reason to lie since the numbers already paint the picture and asian males are not a protected racial caste (likes blacks)

How do ricecels cope?

blu aye blond heir

Noodlewhores have very little reason to lie since the numbers already paint the picture and asian males are not a protected racial caste (likes blacks)
The honesty is absolutely brutal, even foidlets virtue signal and pretend they don't prefer tall men on cuckit, but noodlewhores just openly say Asian men are ugly and they prefer white.

I swear by allah, these whores are literal clowns. The cognitive dissounance is unreal. They're so unaware of themselves. These stupid yellow whores WILL have chink-looking sons and they WILL hate them.
How do ricecels cope?
They don't. That's why they rope in such high numbers. Even a black indian mogs the average chink male. I know this Sri Lankan guy. Around 5'10, black skin, good jawline. He is married. A also have another chink co-worker, he's baby faces, 5'4, and has no kids despite having white hair.
Literally nothing but be born with bad genes. They treat women the best out of any group in human history. Even the so-called rapist Mongols didn't actually rape that much when compared to caucasian nomads. @Made in Heaven
Only Islam will help save ricecels. It doesn't even matter if Islam is real or not in this situation fyi, it just is a fact. Even from an atheistic pov, only Islam can limit noodlewhoredom. However, even with Islam, it wouldn't totally prevent i

Only Islam will help save ricecels. It doesn't even matter if Islam is real or not in this situation fyi, it just is a fact. Even from an atheistic pov, only Islam can limit noodlewhoredom. However, even with Islam, it wouldn't totally prevent i
It doesn't even need to be traditional sect of Islam, it just needs to be modified, it needs EXTREME sharia law for several generations at least and mass brainwashing. Even then there will still be white worshippERs

It doesn't even need to be traditional sect of Islam, it just needs to be modified, it needs EXTREME sharia law for several generations at least and mass brainwashing.
Traditional islam absolutley can help. One of my neighbors is a somali DWARF and he has a wife, with 6 kids. Granted he's a chemist too.
Even then there will still be white worshippERs
Yeah. Even when you look at Hazaras, they worship Pashtun appearance despite both being Muslim

I'm white and was rejected by a noodlewhore :feelsbadman::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Yeah. Even when you look at Hazaras, they worship Pashtun appearance despite both being Muslim
Stop using that example, it's a poor example. Hazaras are not their own nation, they have been cucked thoroughly by the other Afghani ethnics. They are the lowest ethnicity in Afghanistan and they do not have their own independence or defend themselves, and they have been attempted genocides of them before, so of course they hate their own appearance.

I believe in AWAM: Asian Women Are Mental

Stop using that example, it's a poor example.
No it's not, it's actually a perfect examples. Pashtuns are less white than Europeans and Hazaras are more white than Asians. Meaning the physical appearance gap between Pashtuns and Hazaras is smaller than between Europeans and Asians. Yet these Hazaras still glorify and worship Pashtun Caucasion features.
Hazaras are not their own nation, they have been cucked thoroughly by the other Afghani ethnics. They are the lowest ethnicity in Afghanistan and they do not have their own independence or defend themselves, and they have been attempted genocides of them before, so of course they hate their own appearance.
This is the same line of coping that ricecels use when it comes to coping about white men

>muh colonization is why chink whores want BWC :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

This is the same line of coping that ricecels use when it comes to coping about white men

>muh colonization is why chink whores want BWC :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
That makes no sense since east asia was barely colonized or not fully colonized, unlike the rest of the global south. I'm not saying that east asians are not the most white worshipping with the least amount of colonization. I'm saying using Hazara is a bad example
No it's not, it's actually a perfect examples. Pashtuns are less white than Europeans and Hazaras are more white than Asians. Meaning the physical appearance gap between Pashtuns and Hazaras is smaller than between Europeans and Asians. Yet these Hazaras still glorify and worship Pashtun Caucasion features.
Hazaras did get oppressed. If they had their own nation, for example if Kyrgyz people started worshipping Pashtuns then it would be a better example.

Not a ricecel, but I genuinely don't get it. Why do they genuinely hate their own race so much? Like, they don't even deny it.

That makes no sense since east asia was barely colonized or not fully colonized, unlike the rest of the global south.
that just proves my point. Whether asians are colonized (hazaras) or not colonized (japs), it makes no difference in their desire and worship of caucasion features
I'm not saying that east asians are not the most white worshipping with the least amount of colonization. I'm saying using Hazara is a bad example. Hazaras did get oppressed.
Oppression has nothing to do with it. Arabs were oppressed by mongols, even ruled by turks. Yet even in turkey, the Mediterrenean-looking people there still mock the Turk-looking people
If they had their own nation, for example if Kyrgyz people started worshipping Pashtuns then it would be a better example.
Looooool

Screenshot 20240522 235904 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240522 235836 Samsung Internet

And keep in mind Krygz people are 40% to 50% Ancient Iranian on average. For fucks sake, Kyrgyz people in CHINA are closer to EUROPEANS than they are to actual Chinese. That's HOW MUCH caucasion blood they have. They are basically Mongol-Iranian hapas

Many have colored eyes and light hair. Many have pink skin. Meaning their eyes will also naturally be BIGGER compared to Chinese or Japanese. And YET even Kyrgyz people are getting eyelid surgeries lmao

2b2b7082 7832 4fbe 90e4 f761b67fa5ea
2ce4597e 5a70 486b ba40 880b78e8b610
B176ebb1 7a42 4feb b256 932662d1d53a
43bcf5d3 0006 4300 ba21 fb12915e910d

You just proved my point. You really shouldn't have brought up Kyrgyz. They are waaaay more caucasion compared to Chinese yet they still are insecure about their mongol eye shape. Now imagine how much worse it is for pure gooks

Last edited:
Not a ricecel, but I genuinely don't get it. Why do they genuinely hate their own race so much? Like, they don't even deny it.
Because looking caucasion is the ideal beauty standard. They hate themselves because they are not white. Not only do chinks not look caucasion, they are also short, scrawny and hairless, further making the men subhuman inceld while, in some ways, elevating the beauty of asian women.

625b360d c7ff 49ef b247 e814413f9983

This is blackpill/jbw theory 101 staring them straight in the face and they can't see it.

Also IT leave Eggman out of your bullshit posts

Odd that soyditt isn’t down dooting blatant white supremacy

because they're whores

Whites are the most desired animals on the planet

GOD I HOPE SO BADLY THIS GOOKETTE HAS A HAPA SON WHO LOOKS 100% ASIAN AND IT MAKES HER FUME AND SEETHE AT HER MUTT CHILD NOT LOOKING WHITE:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

View attachment 1165586View attachment 1165587
It's hilarious seeing ethnics accuse whitecels of hypocrisy due to them marrying Asian women. Like bro stfu it's ethnic men who dedicate their entire lives to getting white pussy. White men marry Asian women just because the latter have a thing for them. Ethnics are cockroaches in human form.

It's hilarious seeing ethnics accuse whitecels of hypocrisy due to them marrying Asian women. Like bro stfu it's ethnic men who dedicate their entire lives to getting white pussy. White men marry Asian women just because the latter have a thing for them. Ethnics are cockroaches in human form.
White men marry ethnic women when they cannot get white women

White men marry ethnic women when they cannot get white women
This. JFL if anyone is genuinely delusional enough to think white men actually like ethnic women
It's hilarious seeing ethnics accuse whitecels of hypocrisy due to them marrying Asian women.
How is that hypocrytical?
Like bro stfu it's ethnic men who dedicate their entire lives to getting white pussy.
everyone wants white pussy.
White men marry Asian women just because the latter have a thing for them.
what? Nigger, all foids want whit chads
Ethnics are cockroaches in human form.
Thus most applies to pajeets

Not us

Image 4

How is that hypocrytical?
They lust after white women but apparently white men can't marry ethnic women ? Ethnics are scum. Just check ricecels for examples. They have no issues cucking slavs in EE countries but scream unfair when same happens in Thailand and Phillipines.

They lust after white women but apparently white men can't marry ethnic women ? Ethnics are scum. Just check ricecels for examples. They have no issues cucking slavs in EE countries but scream unfair when same happens in Thailand and Phillipines.
I have no idea what you're even trying to say with this tbh. Like yeah everyone wants white genes.