Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Examples of Male Privilege in Everyday Life

Men have it so easy!!

So many of these are issues they made up in their heads

MUH male privilege. Meanwhile men are roping the most.

Foids love to LARP as if men have life on tutorial mode

Meanwhile men from ukraine and russia
Yeah we have it so easy....

Dead

Yeah men have it so easy that only 1% of them are rich

Yeah we are so privileged even tho were not allowed to show our emotions unless were gay.

Yeah were so privileged we cant be attacked by other men bc of power struggle YES WE CAN

Men are so privileged only the attractive 1% gets to smash

Men are so privileged any of them can be a player and have multiple women (Not True)

And the list goes on.

I can speak to the heart attack thing personally:

One night when I was 33, I suddenly had pressure in my chest, my skin turned greenish-gray and clammy, and my arms got very heavy.

My mom has heart issues, so I knew very well that heart attacks present differently in women, but I was still hesitant to go to the hospital (because I also know very well what it’s like to seek medical attention while female). Husband at the time insisted on rushing me to the ER just a couple miles away.

He used the magic words (“symptoms of a heart attack’), so they ushered me back quickly, only to start pumping me full of Ativan and repeatedly telling me to calm down, that I was just having an anxiety attack.

They allowed a phlebotomist to “practice her EKGs” on me, while they bullshitted at the nurse’s station. They assumed the abnormal results were the result of her inexperience, and as she made her third attempt, apparently the bloodwork came back, proving I was in the middle of an acute myocardial infarction.

Everybody got real quiet real quick, and before I knew what was going on, I was being rolled back to the cath lab.

No one really told me what was happening, though, until the asshole cardiologist awaiting me immediately asked why I was having a heart attack at 33, and during his on-call weekend. (LOL, right?! :rolleyes:) It was a scary thing to hear, and I started to ask questions as they were prepping me. He commented how it was always the women who were the talkers, and if I didn’t hush up, he’d drug me into silence.

And that’s exactly what he did. I was conscious, but physically couldn’t speak.

I am hearing impaired, and I didn’t have my hearing aids in the recovery room. I couldn’t quite make out everything he was saying as he was updating my family. I asked him to please come closer and repeat himself. He refused, and told them to ignore me, that I was completely drugged and out of it. I insisted I wasn’t, and asked again. He literally waved me off and turned his back to me.

It was a terrible experience within a terrible experience, almost entirely because I was a woman.

(Turns out I had an undiagnosed atrial septal defect.)

I can speak to the heart attack thing personally:

One night when I was 33, I suddenly had pressure in my chest, my skin turned greenish-gray and clammy, and my arms got very heavy.

My mom has heart issues, so I knew very well that heart attacks present differently in women, but I was still hesitant to go to the hospital (because I also know very well what it’s like to seek medical attention while female). Husband at the time insisted on rushing me to the ER just a couple miles away.

He used the magic words (“symptoms of a heart attack’), so they ushered me back quickly, only to start pumping me full of Ativan and repeatedly telling me to calm down, that I was just having an anxiety attack.

They allowed a phlebotomist to “practice her EKGs” on me, while they bullshitted at the nurse’s station. They assumed the abnormal results were the result of her inexperience, and as she made her third attempt, apparently the bloodwork came back, proving I was in the middle of an acute myocardial infarction.

Everybody got real quiet real quick, and before I knew what was going on, I was being rolled back to the cath lab.

No one really told me what was happening, though, until the asshole cardiologist awaiting me immediately asked why I was having a heart attack at 33, and during his on-call weekend. (LOL, right?! :rolleyes:) It was a scary thing to hear, and I started to ask questions as they were prepping me. He commented how it was always the women who were the talkers, and if I didn’t hush up, he’d drug me into silence.

And that’s exactly what he did. I was conscious, but physically couldn’t speak.

I am hearing impaired, and I didn’t have my hearing aids in the recovery room. I couldn’t quite make out everything he was saying as he was updating my family. I asked him to please come closer and repeat himself. He refused, and told them to ignore me, that I was completely drugged and out of it. I insisted I wasn’t, and asked again. He literally waved me off and turned his back to me.

It was a terrible experience within a terrible experience, almost entirely because I was a woman.

(Turns out I had an undiagnosed atrial septal defect.)
Brutal, They drugged and shrugged you off?

My dad was not nice either, Was it the kind of nut up or shut up dad?

Brutal, They drugged and shrugged you off?

My dad was not nice either, Was it the kind of nut up or shut up dad?
Since other family members or friends were present for some of the conversations, such as the ones where I did not have hearing aids on me, I can have testimony from them as well, and then, if the complaint is resolved in favor of the physician, I can make a stink about it

I don’t know if I have the energy and all that to deal with all this because it is tough to come back against somebody who has treated me so badly and take them on, especially if the odds are stacked against you and they are the person in power

But in this case, I would certainly at least think about it because that’s really awful behavior and I have witnesses and this is the reason that some people are starting to carry those tiny little tape, quarters into physician meetings and then if they get a weird weird vibe they turn on the recorder.

Some people tell their physicians that they have tape or quarters and then openly record the conversation because it serves a memory aid and way to get a straight trans of the conversation so it’s useful and non-confrontational situation as well

—-

I know that in 99.9% of these situations the abuse party either doesn’t have the energy and strength to take up complaint process in a serious way or else does take up the complaint process and then loses

I suspect most of us who have been through this numerous times

But it’s always considering because sometimes the good guys win

Last edited:
Since other family members or friends were present for some of the conversations, such as the ones where the poster did not have hearing aids on her, I can have testimony from them as well, and then, if the complaint is resolved in favor of the physician, I can make a stink about it

I don’t know if I have the energy and all that to deal with all this because it is tough to come back against somebody who has treated me so badly and take them on, especially if the odds are stacked against you and they are the person in power

But in this case, I would certainly at least think about it because that’s really awful behavior and I have witnesses and this is the reason that some people are starting to carry those tiny little tape, quarters into physician meetings and then if they get a weird weird vibe they turn on the recorder.

Some people tell their physicians that they have tape or quarters and then openly record the conversation because it serves a memory aid and way to get a straight trans of the conversation so it’s useful and non-confrontational situation as well

—-

I know that in 99.9% of these situations the abuse party either doesn’t have the energy and strength to take up complaint process in a serious way or else does take up the complaint process and then loses

I suspect most of us who have been through this numerous times

But it’s always considering because sometimes the good guys win
This is so enraging to just read. I can’t imagine how awful it must have been to experience.

This is so enraging to just read. I can’t imagine how awful it must have been to experience.
I really wish I made a formal complaint about that jerk. It might not do anything to have one complaint in his file, but if every woman he treated like that did so it would show a pattern eventually.

Men can walk down the street without worrying about whether they will be catcalled.
I god I want this. Imagine being told you are sexually desirable by foids all the time :feelsohh:
Too bad that will never happen :feelscry:
They can show emotion without their ability to lead being called into question or being called crazy.
How retarded is she? If you show any emotion at all you are discarded and treated like trash by foids and normal fags while every faggot will go and console a foid when she spilled milk
Colloquial words and phrases reflect your gender (mankind, All men are created equal)
"man"kind represents humanity not just men in general.
Fathers are not asked if they plan to continue to work after their kid is born and are not judged negatively if they do.
Its expected that men work like slaves when the kid is born as that is our social expectation, to which lazy whores like this have none. People only look away when its chad including the mother.

She goes on to bitch about how foid's body size are too small for medicine and cars, yet like all foids forgets that manlets exist.
Most of this shit is bitching and moaning like a 1st world whore with her 1st world problem.

I like how all this tiny shit bothers her but she will never have to face the fact that if you are born ugly as a man the opposite sex will socially isolate you and you will never be able to reproduce therefore your basic human sexual and relationship needs will never be met!
Its like listening to a rich whore complain she has to wipe her ass with $50 bill instead of $100 bill to a bunch of homeless people. Can you be surprised that I hate cunts like this.

She goes on to bitch about how foid's body size are too small for medicine and cars, yet like all foids forgets that manlets exist.
Most of this shit is bitching and moaning like a 1st world whore with her 1st world problem.
/r/TwoXChromosomes and other feminist leaning or bluepilled subreddits are full of western foids or larpers. No female who lives in a third world country and experiences the conditions of that actually posts there. They're all privileged starbucks feminists and their entire lifestyle relies on exploiting labor from developed countries many of which are little girls working in sweatshops. Ironically enough, these redditor whores are probably making the lives of foids in those other countries worse by continuing their privileged lifestyles without even realizing it.

Bitch would not trade to live in the shoes of a man for one day...shit not even a few hours

I do not understand walking to cars without keys between fingers. Idk how that is a privilege and foids can also wear pants with pockets

I do not understand walking to cars without keys between fingers. Idk how that is a privilege and foids can also wear pants with pockets
The pretty princess is afraid of being assaulted and raped.

It is usually the most hideous looking women who are concerned tbh.

Meanwhile men from ukraine and russia
Yeah we have it so easy....

View attachment 1167264

Yeah men have it so easy that only 1% of them are rich

Yeah we are so privileged even tho were not allowed to show our emotions unless were gay.

Yeah were so privileged we cant be attacked by other men bc of power struggle YES WE CAN

Men are so privileged only the attractive 1% gets to smash

Men are so privileged any of them can be a player and have multiple women (Not True)

And the list goes on.
Tons of men fucking dying in wars while the ukrafoids going to other countries for have sex like the fucking sluts they are

/r/TwoXChromosomes and other feminist leaning or bluepilled subreddits are full of western foids or larpers. No female who lives in a third world country and experiences the conditions of that actually posts there. They're all privileged starbucks feminists and their entire lifestyle relies on exploiting labor from developed countries many of which are little girls working in sweatshops. Ironically enough, these redditor whores are probably making the lives of foids in those other countries worse by continuing their privileged lifestyles without even realizing it.
There's currywhores from India posting there :feelskek:

Very dishonest thread. All of those items are lies or non-issues.

Fucking dumb whore has no idea how easy she has it

You could post a million studies showing the opposite and it wouldn't make a difference. I used to argue with these retarded foids on r9k. They don't think with logic. It's all hormonal. They're airheads.

I dream of world where men unite against women and place them in camps to starve. A world where women are replaced.