Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do Asian women love any white guy so much?

I have no idea what you're even trying to say with this tbh. Like yeah everyone wants white genes.
What I am trying to say is that if Ricecels think them going to EE and passportbroing slavic women is okay than whitecels passportbroing in Asia is also okay. They shouldn't seethe when whitecels do the exact thing they do.

You just proved my point. You really shouldn't have brought up Kyrgyz. They are waaaay more caucasion compared to Chinese yet they still are insecure about their mongol eye shape. Now imagine how much worse it is for pure gooks
Yeah even though they're super nationalistic and were running around beating up and raping foreigners recently, they still can't escape the white-worship. Even Mongols worship other post-Soviet countries, I know this from personal experience especially boomers. So the only way for China to escape is by a combination of yellow sharia, mass brainwashing campaign, and eugenics. Jesus, gooks are deeper than the mariana trench in terms of white worship, probably will take thousands of years to dig us out :feelsUgh:

What I am trying to say is that if Ricecels think them going to EE and passportbroing slavic women is okay than whitecels passportbroing in Asia is also okay. They shouldn't seethe when whitecels do the exact thing they do.
Jfl fucking idiot ricecels can't go to EE, only richfag trust fund babies can pull in EE. Look at youtube, all the gook PUAs in EE like chang nation try super hard to cover up their source of income because it's daddy's money. NO RACE likes asian men. Meanwhile noodlewhores go head over heels kneeling like dogs over sub5 white men. You canNOT compare these two

Jfl fucking idiot ricecels can't go to EE, only richfag trust fund babies can pull in EE. Look at youtube, all the gook PUAs in EE like chang nation try super hard to cover up their source of income because it's daddy's money. NO RACE likes asian men. Meanwhile noodlewhores go head over heels kneeling like dogs over sub5 white men. You canNOT compare these two
whites look cute, fair like and elf but their heart is of orc.
looking like an elf is useless if an elf have violent and sissier motives of the orc

Yeah even though they're super nationalistic and were running around beating up and raping foreigners recently, they still can't escape the white-worship. Even Mongols worship other post-Soviet countries, I know this from personal experience especially boomers. So the only way for China to escape is by a combination of yellow sharia, mass brainwashing campaign, and eugenics. Jesus, gooks are deeper than the mariana trench in terms of white worship, probably will take thousands of years to dig us out :feelsUgh:
True and the fact that these retards are killing Uigurs makes it all the more hilarious in a morbid way, when they could be racemixing and improving their genes

My hate for noodlewhores is beyond unreal. There are some GenZ noodlefoids that claim to be loyal to their own race though, most Zoomer noodles I've met say they think white men are ugly and date Changs and have in-group bias but I still don't trust them. Older generations are completely mask-off
Never believe what they say before you check out what they do in real life.

For any yellow cuck to be a nationalist just wants to give treasonous toilets an easier life, send these bitches to the brothels like the Japanese did & then feed them to the dogs.