Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing whore ex-oneitis with her bf is so suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I don't really find her that physically attractive anymore and her habits are really off-putting, but it still makes me angry because 3 - 4 years ago when I talked to her she was exactly my type. If I fucked her back then, i'd be a healthy, well-adjusted male right now. Fucking kill me, I hate my abused brain.

It's so weird seeing them together in a picture. They're basically a different species. He's so subhuman jfl.

elab on his subhumanity

mine was getting engaged at 19 to a guy that had like 3 teeth in his mouth and was slightly shorter than her

she seemed to pick him exclusively for status, chin and norwood 0

elab on his subhumanity

mine was getting engaged at 19 to a guy that had like 3 teeth in his mouth and was slightly shorter than her

she seemed to pick him exclusively for status, chin and norwood 0
just a 5/10 normie but slightly uglier. I asked PSL autists to rate her and they said she was a Stacy.

I don't really find her that physically attractive anymore and her habits are really off-putting, but it still makes me angry because 3 - 4 years ago when I talked to her she was exactly my type. If I fucked her back then, i'd be a healthy, well-adjusted male right now. Fucking kill me, I hate my abused brain.

I was rotting in the basement in 2018.

just a 5/10 normie but slightly uglier. I asked PSL autists to rate her and they said she was a Stacy.
not as bad as mine then, these rebound guys can be ugly sometimes, but i just don't see it lasting

especially when the whore is still in touch with all of her exes :feelsPop:

not as bad as mine then, these rebound guys can be ugly sometimes, but i just don't see it lasting

especially when the whore is still in touch with all of her exes :feelsPop:
Her previous boyfriend and all her FWBs were subhumans too.

Did the bitch you know actually get married to him?

Her previous boyfriend and all her FWBs were subhumans too.

Did the bitch you know actually get married to him?
i don't check on her anymore for my mental health, but it wouldn't surprise me

that dumbass was desperate to get an engagement ring on her finger, i don't think he waited more than 9-10 months after meeting her

wonder if your faggot is going to try something similar :feelsPop:

@nice_try

So why is this junkie average height, average - below average face McDonald's wagie fucking her? Do you have a pill to explain it?
Keep in mind her previous boyfriend was also a 5/10 and so were her FWBs.

i don't check on her anymore for my mental health, but it wouldn't surprise me

that dumbass was desperate to get an engagement ring on her finger, i don't think he waited more than 9-10 months after meeting her

wonder if your faggot is going to try something similar :feelsPop:
I doubt the marriage would've lasted. For foids 19 is about 8 years early to settle down. She wants more cock.

I doubt the marriage would've lasted. For foids 19 is about 8 years early to settle down. She wants more cock.
that's true, but i don't want to cope too much either, it's more likely to work in the lower classes

How much potential was there for you to fuck her back when you were talking to her?

i also saw an ex classroom popular girl who was a cutie back then

How much potential was there for you to fuck her back when you were talking to her?

Don't judge me, brah. I consider myself a social retard now, but I was barely human back then.

Last edited:
It's shockingly normal to see attractive girls you like dating subhumans.

It's maddening
oh, right. Yeah, it is. Too many copers here deny that.
@nice_try

@nice_try

So why is this junkie average height, average - below average face McDonald's wagie fucking her? Do you have a pill to explain it?
Keep in mind her previous boyfriend was also a 5/10 and so were her FWBs.
I am very sure, she finds him attractive. Could you send me a pic of him private? Since i am getting a little curious after these posts if he is really that ugly

I am very sure, she finds him attractive. Could you send me a pic of him private? Since i am getting a little curious after these posts if he is really that ugly
he's not terribly ugly. Just a low - mid tier normie. Very plain looking, forgettable face, average height etc.

he's not terribly ugly. Just a low - mid tier normie. Very plain looking, forgettable face, average height etc.
But he has money right. I assume he is betabuxing and she acts all happy to make other women jealous