Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing sex havers enjoy their life ruins me. (also got laughed at by them)

Immolator

Immolator

Reverse redeeming
★★★★★
I couldn’t get on a stupid amusement park ride
because of my deformed spine.

and then I got laughed at by two normfags while leaving through the exit and one of them giving me a sided eye. :feelsrope:

There were also teenage couples mostly younger than me literally everywhere, and most of them had sort of uncomfortable looks when they neared around me.

I’m convinced Sex havers ruin everything they touch and normify into mainstream dogshit.

just give them rape stare

Make them feel miserable

its potent ERfuel

Make them feel miserable
:yes::yes::yes: I feel nothing but hatred and jealousy when I’m aware someone around my age has experienced sexual and platonic/romantic moments

thats why i dont go out and dont spend nothing

How badly deformed is your spine?
I have scheuermann disease with a 75° curvature spine.
I don’t have my X-rays pictures on me sadly

How badly deformed is your spine?
I’d say it looks identical to this pic I got (not mine)
373381CB 221A 4334 AC1F 4558156583BD

There were also teenage couples mostly younger than me literally everywhere, and most of them had sort of uncomfortable looks when they neared around me.
now that I think about it they’re probably fucking, oral sex, cuddling right now.

doing things that I’ll never get to have…

Just seeing a happy couple couple cuddling is enough to make feel like roping.