Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing my Oneitis posting pics with her boyfriend makes me want to commit Suicide or Homicide!

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR!

My whole life has been torture and Injustice and somebody needs to pay.

I'm sick of everything and I want vengeance. ER is a Saint.

End Rant.

Stop the childish oneitis

426A206E 4BB1 4AF0 93BB 9526239BB202

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR!

End Rant.
Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

Another day Another retarded oneitis cuck
Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

Were you watching her cuckstagram?

Now turn that off and delete that shit.

Why do you even bother having oneitis? You are a trucel. Stop being a cuck.

I never understood the whole oneitis thing, I never felt for a female like that. They are all same.

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR!

End Rant.
I just now saw this one. I remember how having a oneitis feels. Screw 'em. AFAIK, the one I came closest to ascending with is a childless, miserable prick.

I just now saw this one. I remember how having a oneitis feels. Screw 'em. AFAIK, the one I came closest to ascending with is a childless, miserable prick.
I had to work alone with her the whole day yesterday, it was like torture. I hope for his sake I don't found out where he leaves.

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR!

End Rant.
Destroy them! Not yourself.

It's the only way we can attract girls.

Choose the latter.

Go ER and become the CHOsen one. Eliminate evERy single LAst one of them. (In videogame)

Just let it go

He's having passionate sex with the girl of your dreams while we jerk off. Only solution is going ER at this point.

Well he does deserve it for keeping her away from me. He should definitely pay.

Worked with her again for 3 hours this avo, it's like somebody wants me to suffer.

I used ai photo programs on a website to make her and my other Oneitis look like Jedis and Sith since I love Star Wars. It keeps there face the same or at least similar.

Suifuel right there, ngl. I also had girls that I really wanted because I thought, they were pure and kind. Of course, I was a blue-pilled moron back then. I remember how much it hurt me when they got boyfriends, and I was left imagining her getting penetrated by his penis. All the things I wanted to do with her—kissing, hugging her, spending time together, having deep talks, etc.—were given to HIM and not me.
Brutal