Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over seeing how a girl used a dating app broke me

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
this happened in 9th grade in 2014 i believe, and i still cant forget about it. it was an absolute nightmare.

i was working on some math homework after school, this girl had also stayed at the school to work on the math homework. at one point she takes out her phone and opens a dating app called "hot or not". its basically like tinder where you swipe yes and no.

what i saw was my earliest experiences of the 80/20 rule.

she quite literally just started swiping no to EVERY SINGLE GUY. not a single yes. and not only did she swipe no to everyone, she didnt even look at them. she just swiped instantly. only ONCE did she say "oops that guy was hot". she still swiped no to chad because she swiped so fast, she swiped so fast because she was expecting to have to go through so many ugly guys.

men have to swipe yes to 100% of women to even have a chance to get a match, while these bitches can literally just swipe no without even looking and still end up finding something at some point.

Last edited:
It's the way society works. Men are keys and women are locks. It's in man's nature to try out every lock, and it's in woman nature to allow only the Chaddest of keys.

It's the way society works. Men are keys and women are locks. It's in man's nature to try out every lock, and it's in woman nature to allow only the Chaddest of keys.
HIGH IQ

this happened in 9th grade in 2014 i believe, and i still cant forget about it. it was an absolute nightmare.

i was working on some math homework after school, this girl had also stayed at the school to work on the math homework. at one point she takes out her phone and opens a dating app called "hot or not". its basically like tinder where you swipe yes and no.

what i saw was my earliest experiences of the 80/20 rule.

she quite literally just started swiping no to EVERY SINGLE GUY. not a single yes. and not only did she swipe no to everyone, she didnt even look at them. she just swiped instantly. only ONCE did she say "oops that guy was hot". she still swiped no to chad because she swiped so fast, she swiped so fast because she was expecting to have to go through so many ugly guys.

men have to swipe yes to 100% of women to even have a chance to get a match, while these bitches can literally just swipe no without even looking and still end up finding something at some point.
Women don't need dating apps, they all have hundreds of orbiters irl and on social media.

Too bad these locks are often genetically inferior compared to the chad they fuck and end up having incel children

Women don't need dating apps, they all have hundreds of orbiters irl and on social media.
sure they dont need dating app, but it makes it much easier to find chads you would otherwise never meet.

Conform, fit in, don't make waves, don't distinguish as different, no individuality allowed, dumb it down, ridicule the loser, hype up self & deflate others, talk about things everyone has heard about in the news, compare status, bully; got called out? Double down or play it off as a joke & victim is in the wrong for taking it seriously, he should of responded with in gest double entendre & kept it going tit for tat.

No clue why men have to swipe. Should just be automatic if a foid does a right swipe.

This is how they act in reality, foids quite literally decide in half a second if you are worthy of their attention or not.

All that time you spend as an incel; all those hours and weeks spent getting a haircut, buying expensive hair products, buying new expensive clothes, working out in the gym, grooming yourself, using complex skin routines, eating healthy foods, working on your confidence... only to be ignored within 0.5 seconds when you're out on the street trying to get noticed.