Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing a pretty face can really ruin my day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
My mind is mostly numb and hazy. I just go through life in a routine, a rut. I feel and think and do the same things most days.

But there's a few things that pull you out of that almost comfortable rut and numbness, and they remind you of the brutal reality. Of what you missed out on, on what you'll never get no matter how much you want. Things that other people don't think twice about, they take it for granted.

And seeing a woman's pretty face is just one of those many things. But damn it's a brutal one. A beautiful face totally takes down all my defenses. I'm a face guy, I don't care about body as much: tits, ass etc... doesn't matter to me all that much in comparison. But the face... a beautiful one can make my soul ache, it can star in my daydreams, haunting me through them.

It's just ... so tiring. I'd rather feel starvation than this unfulfilled desire to hold, kiss, love, have sex, cuddle. It's been so many years, I'm way too old to still have this desire completely unfulfilled, it can be quite torturous at times. Nobody irl fucking gets it though, just you, a bunch of insignificant pixels on a screen on a forum I should really stop coming to.

Last edited:
"You just need to be more confident and maybe take a shower":soy:

seriously ........ Do you really think that the average incel cares about his own kind? at the first offer of pussy he would kill us all.

no one really cares about your issues.. not even in this forum.. the "blackpill" is about that.:cryfeels:

"You just need to be more confident and maybe take a shower":soy:

seriously ........ Do you really think that the average incel cares about his own kind? at the first offer of pussy he would kill us all.

no one really cares about your issues.. not even in this forum.. the "blackpill" is about that.:cryfeels:
? Of course nobody gives a shit, when did I claim they did? I claimed incels understand, not that they care. Guess I'm gonna have to edit and rephrase.

Can relate, but I don't care anymore, knowing that a good looking foid face doesn't mean anything. In inside she is just retarded soy NPC.

This is how I cope.