Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Introduction of a Greycel

TheClayface

TheClayface

Disfigured by Acne Scars
I've been lurking since the 2020 lockdown, but I gues I never had the courage to finally admit it's over. I don't know how many times I've struggled in my sleep just remembering everything that I've went through in this life; being a poor, brown, frameletcel in a third-world shithole ridden with degeneracy wasn't enough, so fate decided to punish me even more by disfiguring what was already ugly, my face is literally covered in Acne Scars, I legit look like a burn victim and I don't even know what I did to EVER deserve this shit. I fucking HATE going out and feeling the sun touch my face, it's almost as if I can feel my disfigured face being put in the spotlight... anyone here also a AcneScarcel? Please share your experiences if you feel inclined to, because ugly is one thing, but being ugly to the point of being repulsive is another level, I'd know that.

My condolences, welcome.

Brutal :feelsbadman:

anyone here also a AcneScarcel?
I'm 30yo and I have worse acnea than when I was a teenager. Every few days, it seems like my skin ''erupts'' and creates mini pus craters.

I've tried washing daily, not washing, using skin care products, NOTHING works. I simply have subhuman genes.

:feelsYall:
tenor.gif

Welcome. Nobody here really deserved this, it's just the way our world is. It's a broken planet where everything is upside down and idk how old you are but you'll one day realize it's pretty much everything that's fucked up. Not just your looks. Women, men to a large extent, society, nature, everything is just horrible. Yes, there are lucky ones, but their whole purpose of existence is to increase suffering for the less fortunate.

If you created an account on this site, it's truly over

I remember the days where I religiously searched trought every skincare routine possible, it obviously didn't work. Puberty was HELL for me, HELL, the only thing that stopped my acne was Accutane, which left me with my current scars. I'm pretty sure I inherited my father's subhuman skin genetics, his face is all oily and saggy, but he's in his 50s, I look so fucking uncanny and I'm only 21

I've been lurking since the 2020 lockdown, but I gues I never had the courage to finally admit it's over. I don't know how many times I've struggled in my sleep just remembering everything that I've went through in this life; being a poor, brown, frameletcel in a third-world shithole ridden with degeneracy wasn't enough, so fate decided to punish me even more by disfiguring what was already ugly, my face is literally covered in Acne Scars, I legit look like a burn victim and I don't even know what I did to EVER deserve this shit. I fucking HATE going out and feeling the sun touch my face, it's almost as if I can feel my disfigured face being put in the spotlight... anyone here also a AcneScarcel? Please share your experiences if you feel inclined to, because ugly is one thing, but being ugly to the point of being repulsive is another level, I'd know that.
Hi , u also new on here?
Btw u dont deserve that shit , most if not all people on here dont deserve the shit genetics, goodluck brocel

I don't even know what I did to EVER deserve this shit
Nothing. You were just unlucky and were born with inferior subhuman genetics. There is no purpose to our suffering.

Welcome. Nobody here really deserved this, it's just the way our world is. It's a broken planet where everything is upside down and idk how old you are but you'll one day realize it's pretty much everything that's fucked up. Not just your looks. Women, men to a large extent, society, nature, everything is just horrible. Yes, there are lucky ones, but their whole purpose of existence is to increase suffering for the less fortunate.

If you created an account on this site, it's truly over

I'd like to thank you guys, had a horrible day today, as always. JFL at fucking grannies having better skin than me, I'm so fucking bitter and envious of everyone around me

Welcome to the club bro. I also have bad acne, but not quite as bad as you described. Right now I have a nasty pimple on my nose and forehead. I even have one INSIDE my fucking ear. Acne is awful, but luckily I usually don't get scars. Once you even discover sites like this, it's over. Once you actually join, it's even more over.

I've also been lurking for a couple years hoping things would get better but I created an account when I realized it was truly over.

I've also been lurking for a couple years hoping things would get better but I created an account when I realized it was truly over.
You're waiting for somebody to save you, for fate to finally smile at you and let you have it good and least ONCE in your life. But no. It'll never come, and years later you're staring at a older, bitter and envious man that achieved NOTHING and never will. Just sigh at this life...

Dnr grAy.

Jk, welcome. My acne scars are not bad, but I still have that shit. Idk how some people are blessed and we are forced to live this life

acne is one thing, but scars are brutal depending on how bad they are since you can’t really fix it. My condolences

Fucking brutal man. Is it limited to your face or do you get body acne too?

Fucking brutal man. Is it limited to your face or do you get body acne too?
Thankfully it's limited to my face, I don't really get body acne although I'd trade to have my scars placed on my body instead, at least I can cover my skeleton framelet physique

Terrible acne + Norwood Reaper made HS hell

Acne is shitty but it's not the reason for inceldom. Chad with acne is still Chad

Acne is shitty but it's not the reason for inceldom. Chad with acne is still Chad
Yeah, but I'm not Chad, I don't have the luxury of having a negative trait, I'm already UGLY, acnescars draw even more attention to your ugly face, people don't pity you like chad, they feel repulsed and disgusted by your mooncrater-looking-ass. Also acne is curable, there's no treatment that erases severe acnescars

Yeah, but I'm not Chad, I don't have the luxury of having a negative trait, I'm already UGLY, acnescars draw even more attention to your ugly face, people don't pity you like chad, they feel repulsed and disgusted by your mooncrater-looking-ass. Also acne is curable, there's no treatment that erases severe acnescars
Then you should've started with that. If you didn't have acne scars would you be normie?

Then you should've started with that. If you didn't have acne scars would you be normie?
Started with what? And no, I'd still be ugly but I'd rather be a smooth skin ugly version of myself than be a circus freak.

Started with what? And no, I'd still be ugly but I'd rather be a smooth skin ugly version of myself than be a circus freak.
What failos specifically other than acne. Recessed maxilla? Midface? Chin? IPD? Nose? Forehead and norwood?

What failos specifically other than acne. Recessed maxilla? Midface? Chin? IPD? Nose? Forehead and norwood?
acne SCARS, not acne. Yeah I have a recessed jawline due to mouthbreathing during my formative years, and it's my biggest failo out of the others (brown, framelet, short, acnescars)

acne SCARS, not acne. Yeah I have a recessed jawline due to mouthbreathing during my formative years, and it's my biggest failo out of the others (brown, framelet, short, acnescars)
I have similar stats but without the acne. What is your height? also welcome to the forum

You did nothing to deserve what you recieved. Some normtard on reddit said to me "maybe you were a bad person in your previous life which is why god punished you." Not really a punishment if you have no recollection of what you're being punished for. Welcome to the forum, brocel.

You did nothing to deserve what you recieved. Some normtard on reddit said to me "maybe you were a bad person in your previous life which is why god punished you." Not really a punishment if you have no recollection of what you're being punished for. Welcome to the forum, brocel.
I truly believe that normies lack the ability of being empathetic, since they cannot conceive themselves being at our shoes, thus you get out of touch "advice" like this, I'm sorry that you had to read this from a retarded redditor. You are not deserving of this, none of us are, thank you brocel :feelscomfy: