Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SEAmaxxing to North Korea?

• Thread starter StepyAkermanskie
  • Start date
StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
I'm mostly posting this as a joke, but honestly it doesn't sounds like the worst idea. The North Korean society is very conservative and hypergamy basically doesn't exist there, and because it's a poor country you can easily be seen as a rich person there if you will get some dollars or euros with you.

The only problem would be the entry restrictions, but from what I have read traveling to the North Korea's capital city is not that hard, the real problem i visiting the countryside. Also getting a women from North Korea to your country also could be a problem, but I guess with some bribery it's possible

Any thoughs?

North Korea will be paradise for GEOmaxers if the wall falls. It will be like Ukraine and Romania in the 90s

I think you can only go to North Korea via a tour guide and are not allowed to travel freely.

The DPRK is based, if i could NEET and had access to pussy i wouldn't mind living there

I think you can only go to North Korea via a tour guide and are not allowed to travel freely.
If you want to travel outside the Pyongyang then yes, you have to travel with some tour guide, but in the city from what I have read it's possible to travel mostly freely

North Korea will be paradise for GEOmaxers if the wall falls. It will be like Ukraine and Romania in the 90s
Agree, passport bros will have fun with the whole country by providing to those poverty ridden women.

Kim Jong un will never leave his women to some foreigner. He in some way is a Terra chad since they all brainwashed or forced to love him

Even the main city had power outages, and they restrict all the internet
Not for tourists, you can even buy a special phones in the Pyongyang that gives you access to the internet with not that much censorship (but you have to pay for them in euros or some other strong currency)

Not for tourists, you can even buy a special phones in the Pyongyang that gives you access to the internet with not that much censorship (but you have to pay for them in euros or some other strong currency)
You could probably get a tour to the DMZ and just book it over

Dont you will get caught and arrested

Juche Korea is like Afghanistan. It has strong family units, every building has a lady that checks who goes in to sleep, every member of society has to repent publicly a few times a week at a party gathering. More about it in Andrei Lankov's videos (in English).

I wish I would reincarnate there later on, if time makes sense. I wouldn't want to pollute their pristine Elven land with my Orcish presence. (This applies to the coronavirus, too, amusingly enough. The worst thing is like Asians wearing masks...)

Dont you will get caught and arrested
it won't stop at the arrest you will get brutally tortured, questioned and then dumped somewhere without a trace

True. I considered running JBW game in North Korea, because why not, and I had the luck to meet a guy who’s been there.

It’s too dangerous. You’ll be observed every step you take by police and government agents. They keep your passport at the airport, so you’re trapped there and must hope that they will let you go again.

The only ones who can go to North Korea for recreational purposes are other Asians who have business or political connections to North Korean people.

Some guy did in the 60s and the North Koreans brought him a cute wife ded srs, maybe it's good idea but you would have to have some value to them.

I would not like to live in country where you can only choose between 20 haircuts and get put in a labor camp for not worshipping the Kim family 24/7

Some guy did in the 60s and the North Koreans brought him a cute wife ded srs, maybe it's good idea but you would have to have some value to them.
You just have to provide them with good propaganda. If you're from an enemy country (anywhere in NATO) you could go to NK and say how you hate your home country and how much you wish to live in a communist Eutopia. Then so long as you are willing to LARP with that (including TV interviews) you would get a prime NK jailbait pussy supplied to your door. It's a big risk though and I dunno why a JBW would do that when they could just go Thailand.

Last edited:
South korea is a shithole sexually and culturally

I'm pretty sure the government won't accept racemixing

South korea is a shithole sexually and culturally
I mean BEFORE they turn into in the new South Korea, the GEOmaxing will work for a few months and years, then like with many GEOmaxing opportunities it will fade away

every outsider is seen as a spy, your innocence won't matter to them, only thing that could save you would be trading some NK prisoners or cash with government of you country

every outsider is seen as a spy, your innocence won't matter to them, only thing that could save you would be trading some NK prisoners or cash with government of you country
Based on what? Where is your evidence

I mean BEFORE they turn into in the new South Korea, the GEOmaxing will work for a few months and years, then like with many GEOmaxing opportunities it will fade away
Lol look at the fucking warlike dynamics behind getting some fucking affection

Its hard to say about North Korea, I've read a lot about it. You read conflicting shit and I don't know what's true or not. From what I've read though the Internet is censored, they use software called Red Star OS or something. You cannot freely travel, you have to have a tour guide with you at all times. I think the standards are based on nationality, so Chinese citizens will have more freedom there than someone from the west

You just have to provide them with good propaganda. If you're from an enemy country (anywhere in NATO) you could go to NK and say how you hate your home country and how much you wish to live in a communist Eutopia. Then so long as you are willing to LARP with that (including TV interviews) you would get a prime NK jailbait pussy supplied to your door. It's a big risk though and I dunno why a JBW would do that when they could just go Thailand.
Doesn't work for niggers though, some nigger tried doing that and they fucking deported him

Imagine getting deported from North Korea :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Absolutely correct. The North Korean government forcefully practices abortion on North Korean women returning from foreign lands to retain the racial purity of the nation. They even expelled Russians married to North Koreans at one point. :feelsokman:
This is true. If a North Korean women has a baby with a man of another nationality it's an automatic death sentence for the baby.

I would not like to live in country where you can only choose between 20 haircuts and get put in a labor camp for not worshipping the Kim family 24/7

I will probably be taken hostage by the North Korean government

Many american soldiers fled to north korea, despite lack of McDonald's and internet, they are not treated bad, as they are living propaganda
And I assume they get alot of pussy

Doesn't work for niggers though, some nigger tried doing that and they fucking deported him

Imagine getting deported from North Korea :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Niggers have superpowers lol

Yes.

I didn't use the African-specific variants.

Where can I purchase a North Korean wife on auction? Holy shit, new dream unlocked.

Juche Korea is like Afghanistan. It has strong family units, every building has a lady that checks who goes in to sleep, every member of society has to repent publicly a few times a week at a party gathering. More about it in Andrei Lankov's videos (in English).

I wish I would reincarnate there later on, if time makes sense. I wouldn't want to pollute their pristine Elven land with my Orcish presence. (This applies to the coronavirus, too, amusingly enough. The worst thing is like Asians wearing masks...)
Man that's awesome wish I could go there

I'm mostly posting this as a joke, but honestly it doesn't sounds like the worst idea. The North Korean society is very conservative and hypergamy basically doesn't exist there, and because it's a poor country you can easily be seen as a rich person there if you will get some dollars or euros with you.

The only problem would be the entry restrictions, but from what I have read traveling to the North Korea's capital city is not that hard, the real problem i visiting the countryside. Also getting a women from North Korea to your country also could be a problem, but I guess with some bribery it's possible

Any thoughs?
@LeFrenchCel How can we ban a motherfucker this funny? Just go to North Korea Bro JFL

Many american soldiers fled to north korea, despite lack of McDonald's and internet, they are not treated bad, as they are living propaganda
And I assume they get alot of pussy
He became a movie villain and had blonde hapa children

and hypergamy basically doesn't exist there
First result I found when searching "north korean couple"

Wish I was an ugly tall Asian dude. Life on tutorial mode.

Minus the haircut thing sounds a lot like the JewSA. Don't criticize immigration, DEI, Jews, Zionism, aid to Ukraine, Biden, and a million other things... and you'll be fine.

Apparently a Vietnamese dude had to request the president of his country to get married to his North Korean oneitis. They had been secretly meeting each other for decades since 1974 but could only get married in 2002. No children. Sounds like true love. He must have been a giga-Chang or something.

Not enough men to go around
Mr. Kim, an economics official in Rason's municipal government, told me that in North Korea, the ratio of eligible men to women is extremely lopsided. Unlike China, it's not the men that are frequently left behind—it's the women. There simply aren't enough eligible bachelors, leading to cities full of "surplus" women.

When I asked, Mr. Kim told me why: under the national principle of songun ("military first"), the military is the soul of the nation, thus young people must serve in the military, usually 10 years for field army recruits. That's why even the prettiest girls often never get a chance to meet Mr. Right. When the men – who are usually poor – finally retire from military service at age 30, single women can get very competitive, and the advantage usually goes to whoever's family has the most money.

Eunhee saves money constantly, almost never buying unnecessary food or makeup, all so she can have enough to win over a returning hero and show him she's got enough for a large dowry. I suddenly felt sympathetic toward Eunhee. In China, she could probably get a nice guy with a car and a house without spending too much of her own money. She even speaks some Chinese.

International marriages have no chance

I jokingly asked her, "What if you married me?" She blushed again, saying "No way". It was only later when I asked Mr. Kim that I realized Eunhee didn't mean "No way, I don't want to", she meant "No way, that's impossible". The reason is simple: there's no such thing as an international marriage in North Korea. If a Chinese person wanted to marry Eunhee, the only possible way would be for him to become a North Korean citizen.