Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seamaxing doesn’t work

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Seamaxing doesn’t work female nature doesn’t change just because you’re in a different country if you’re a 1/10 in America you’re gonna be a 1/10 overseas too no matter where you go women will never like sub 5 men or manlets you’re only gonna waste your time going overseas to ascend that only works for high tier normies and up foreign women aren’t any less shallow than American women

Shut up dude u dont know that

1/10 are extremely rare tho you have to be literally deformed acid attack victim to call yourself 1/10

I do know show me an example of a 1/10 white guy successfully Seamaxing or a sub 5’5 white guy Seamaxing then I’ll shut up
Can someone pull up that dude who went seamaxxing and slayed and inpregnated dozens of girls

Seamaxing doesn’t work female nature doesn’t change just because you’re in a different country if you’re a 1/10 in America you’re gonna be a 1/10 overseas too no matter where you go women will never like sub 5 men or manlets you’re only gonna waste your time going overseas to ascend that only works for high tier normies and up foreign women aren’t any less shallow than American women
Sea is my only cope

Are you saying that you've tried SEAmaxxing?
I haven't gone there physically but I have gone there through the magic of the WORLD WIDE WEB