Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When most of life is spent at work, when can you really find time to do anything fun?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I tried to talk to my family about this but they just think it’s too depressing, I can never talk about complex topics like this with them because they never wanna talk about serious real world shit, they just either find it boring, depressing, or both.

Most adults spend most of their life at work and get two days off. When do you really find the time to do anything fun with your money? Most niggas seem like they’re always tired from working and when they get their days off they just wanna stay inside. This is such a common phenomenon that it became a meme that everyone hates being an adult. How tf can you find time for hobbies and going places if you’re always tired from work?

Only thing I could think of is eating properly, having a really good well balanced diet full of good, energy boosting nutrients and vitamins. And getting enough exercise. Anything to boost your energy to try and make the most out of those two days. Having good mental health is great too because when you’re satisfied mentally then everything won’t feel like such a drag.

Still doesn’t change the fact that most of life is spent working though. Really makes you question what the point of all this is. And just how low IQ religious copers are.

Try to have fun @work bro....

Its sad as the jobs have been automated by technology the normies keep adding non-jobs. Thing is for NPC's they really like working. I have heard NPC's saying they get bored like on the weekend and would rather be working. And they are so competitive for status they will take any hours they can get.

Better to just be neet.

Its sad as the jobs have been automated by technology the normies keep adding non-jobs. Thing is for NPC's they really like working. I have heard NPC's saying they get bored like on the weekend and would rather be working. And they are so competitive for status they will take any hours they can get.
exactly. liking work is a normie trait

have wife and kids to motivate you

And just how low IQ religious copers are.
IMG 4828
IMG 4827

The Price America Pays For Ignorant Americans

i have never heard a subhuman say he likes or is happy at his job. its always foids and normies.

have wife and kids to motivate you
This. When you have something to come home to and to live for, then you have more energy and feel more motivated to work

I tried to talk to my family about this but they just think it’s too depressing, I can never talk about complex topics like this with them because they never wanna talk about serious real world shit, they just either find it boring, depressing, or both.

Most adults spend most of their life at work and get two days off. When do you really find the time to do anything fun with your money? Most niggas seem like they’re always tired from working and when they get their days off they just wanna stay inside. This is such a common phenomenon that it became a meme that everyone hates being an adult. How tf can you find time for hobbies and going places if you’re always tired from work?

Only thing I could think of is eating properly, having a really good well balanced diet full of good, energy boosting nutrients and vitamins. And getting enough exercise. Anything to boost your energy to try and make the most out of those two days. Having good mental health is great too because when you’re satisfied mentally then everything won’t feel like such a drag.

Still doesn’t change the fact that most of life is spent working though. Really makes you question what the point of all this is. And just how low IQ religious copers are.
Most blacks get all the money they need handed to them by Jews so you needn't worry.

My mother has been hounding me to get a job recently or study for a job, but whats seriously the point? lol

Wasted effort, just to get by and not even have fun because you need to work too regularly

No fun without money.
No money without work - except you win in the Lottery or got lucky yoloing your life savings inzo calls.

What really bakes my noodle is how many completely fake jobs exist more or less exclusively for women with no skills but who think they deserve a good job because they "went to college" and are "well educated". E.g. Consider your entire HR department -- across many companies I can tell these these people are just parasites who add no real value to anything the company does. They're also your progressive faggots who put pronouns in their bios and send out spam emails to the company about "muh diversity" and stupid shit where they take up budget for no reason.

Same for psychology majors and so on (don't even get me started on these retards who use therapizing language in the way they speak to others in everyday life) -- what matters is the goods and services an economy produces and it was a mistake to ever try and insert women into men's roles since we basically add all these fake roles for them where they don't do anything and they don't produce any real value. Imagine how much more productive and efficient society could be if we removed these ESG regulations and just let companies hire purely on merit. But "Oh no!" then you'd get industries dominated by only men and women would struggle in the workforce! How terrible! It's almost like men and women are different and on average are better suited to completely different roles in society! Truly shocking!

You know that book -- "Bullshit Jobs" -- read that book and ask yourself what percentage of those roles are women. Construction workers, farmers, programmers, most of STEM, plumbers, electricians, truck drivers, you know -- the actual real jobs -- are overwhelmingly guys. And even when you do get women into the productive office job roles 4 times out of 5 they are not going to be the most productive workers. I don't really blame them for that since work life balance should be a thing unless you're compensated very well, but my observation's been the women in my technical field typically require a lot more help, they pass they work off to others more, and it's rare that they are who you go to to handle the difficult core tasks that need doing. In my field we'll get 40 applicants, 35 of which are men, then they'll hire the woman anyway despite having less experience/a worse interview and resume because of """"""diversity"""""" -- it's all so tiresome.

I'm just tired of society lying to my face -- if you make your own observations and work in certain industries you will see the common gap emerge almost every time. There are exceptions, there definitely are, but on average it's plain to see and I'm just really tired and weary of the globohomo ESG feminist lies being shoved down my throat and anybody that points out these obvious trends is beat into the ground.

Last edited: