Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you’re too retarded to even do basic level minimum wage cuck jobs

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
The last job I worked, my ass didn’t even get into it on my own, I had help. And all I did was drag the whole team down because I moved so slow. And the only thing I was good at was washing the dishes.

I can’t handle a high stress environment like that, I was told on my application that I would be washing dishes and prepping food, I had no idea that I was gonna be up at the cashier serving customers as well, that’s when it all fell apart.

The Stacie’s and Beckie’s were nice to me at first when I was just washing the dishes, one even shared candy with me on break, all of my co workers were older than me though so this doesn’t make me a fakecel, she probably just saw me as a stupid inexperienced kid that she had pity for, I’m 19 almost 20. They were all 23+ and one had a kid. Sometimes women are nice to you but it doesn’t mean you aren’t subhuman.

All the Stacies and Beckies started getting upset with me though and being bitchy because I was slow, kept making mistakes and didn’t know what I was doing. It became unbearable, felt like I was only humiliating myself, I’ll be poorer than Africa before I make myself an instrument of pathetic embarrassments, I quit and never came back. I will never work in a restaurant again.

I can barely do cleaning jobs

I quit my 1st cleaning job after 4 hours because the supervisor/boss was a cunt

I worked in factory for a day before quiting due to my ankle pain

Now I work 4 hours a week cleaning an office.

I sit around and watch youtube, jerk off, vacuum and take out the bins

I relate to everything you've just said, I've been a dishwasher at the restaurant I work at for awhile now. It's one of the few stations I can actually keep up on . :feelscry: :cryfeels:

I'm not "retarded" per se; I'm not an asocial sperg who can't stand people, so I got fired the first time and then quit the second. I just want an occupation that pays decently and has zero interactions with people.

I left those jobs because the environment is unbearable for an outcast, not because I couldn't do the job well.

I'm not "retarded" per se; I'm not an asocial sperg who can't stand people, so I got fired the first time and then quit the second. I just want an occupation that pays decently and has zero interactions with people.
in other words your retarded

Incel trait: You are a good worker but can never get promoted because of your looks and lack of social skills.