Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Scumbag neighbours making my life more hell

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
As soon as they moved in they were rude and acting horrible, but it's worse now my dad is dead. They attack my elderly mother and shout insults for no reason if she's in the back garden. The couple are obese NEETS with 4 kids and the youngest, now 8 and 10 swear and make noise like crazy! I snapped a few months back and shouted "shut up you fucking gypo's" but it has just made them worse. The 8 year old shouted back "I'll bash your fucking head in with a baseball bat" lol. Great parenting, but his ugly inbred mother swears and threatens to kill them all the time so it's no wonder they act like they do.

The dad is no better and is only a biological parent to 2 of them maybe, he started rumours to the pieces of shit family over the road about me also now, saying I hassle his kids and I'm obviously some kind of peado or faggot. But being as I have no girlfriend or anything, I can't really prove otherwise...

I contacted the useless police, but it all came to my word against theirs and no evidence, but the good thing is they're quieter now and I have reported them to their housing association [ they get reduced or no/rent and things fixed for free] but I'm still labelled as some peado/gay freak because I'm incel at my age.

I just hope you guys get lucky or grind and make something of yourselves so not to end up in a similar situation anyway.

Last edited:
You are living in such a degenERate environment. JFL at the state of this clown world

Yea
You are living in such a degenERate environment. JFL at the state of this clown world

You Gotta Be a Backwards Ass piece of Shit to save yourself, These days