Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Scientific proof tallfags can't be incel

• Thread starter The Foid Slayer
  • Start date
The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00265-011-1283-2

A scientific study that shows men who are taller are more successful in reproducing. Plain as day, but some faggots will still deny this claim.

Inb4 "muh mentalcel, muh orge face :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Shut the fuck up about that. You can get surgery to fix your face, and unless you have down syndrome; you can learn to interact with norm niggers. Height is the one factor that is almost impossible to fix, and even with LL surgery; you still run a high risk of crippling yourself.

Tldr: Ban all tallfags
Nuff said

Attachments

• s00265-011-1283-2.pdf
    186 KB · Views: 23
I am a mentalcel

just stretch bro

unless mentalcel

Ive seen tall people with EXTREME trucel neckbeard looks, SO YES THEY CAN!

"Bro you can't be incel because you have one singular good trait" :feelstastyman:

Of course being tall is a positive trait which will make it more unlikely for a tall guy to be an incel compared to a shorter guy but because height isn't the only thing that matters it still can happen.

I'm a 5'6 manlet before you accuse me of being a tallfag

I would destroy half of humanity to be a tallfag. It's not even foid worship. Getting heightmogged is the worst feeling.

"Bro you can't be incel because you have one singular good trait" :feelstastyman:

Of course being tall is a positive trait which will make it more unlikely for a tall guy to be an incel compared to a shorter guy but because height isn't the only thing that matters it still can happen.

It's easier to fix your face than it is to fix your height

I would destroy half of humanity to be a tallfag. It's not even foid worship. Getting heightmogged is the worst feeling.
If I was 6'0+, then I would have an actual chance of ascension. Being heightmogged makes you feel less than human

Tallfags wouldn't get it

True. But this is far too nuanced for the average person on the internet to understand

The animosity towards tallfags is justified when they turn out to be mtn and in some cases, ltn facially

It's easier to fix your face than it is to fix your height
Not every facial failo can be fixable by surgery. You're right about it being easier to get facial surgeries than to get something like LL. But saying someone isn't a real incel because they could ascend with surgery is dumb. If your only hope of ascending is saving up enough for surgery you're definitely a real incel.

What would qualify as a tallfag in centimetres

The animosity towards tallfags is justified when they turn out to be mtn and in some cases, ltn facially
Yeah it's a combination of traits that lead to fakeceldom

Every tallfag and/or "mentalcel" always turns out to be some infiltrator, just saying

Not every facial failo can be fixable by surgery. You're right about it being easier to get facial surgeries than to get something like LL. But saying someone isn't a real incel because they could ascend with surgery is dumb. If your only hope of ascending is saving up enough for surgery you're definitely a real incel.
The important areas like eye, chin and jawline and be fixed. Tallfags already have a major advantage over others, if they really cared about ascending, then they would actually work for it

TTD (Total Tallfag Death)

>brooo I'm in the 98th percentile of height (the most masculine and sought after trait in men), but I'm an incel bro you have to believe me brooo!
Butcher all tallfags.

Last edited:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00265-011-1283-2

A scientific study that shows men who are taller are more successful in reproducing. Plain as day, but some faggots will still deny this claim.

Inb4 "muh mentalcel, muh orge face :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Shut the fuck up about that. You can get surgery to fix your face, and unless you have down syndrome; you can learn to interact with norm niggers. Height is the one factor that is almost impossible to fix, and even with LL surgery; you still run a high risk of crippling yourself.

Tldr: Ban all tallfags
Nuff said
Truer words have never been spoken. I completely agree

>brooo I'm in the 98th percentile of height (the most masculine and sought after trait in men), but I'm an incel bro you have to believe me bro me being 6'6" doesn't matter broooo
"Bro I'm such an incel even though I'm the height of a NFL/NBA athlete, I'd doesn't matter that I'm 6'5 I'm such a mentalcel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

"Bro I'm such an incel even though I'm the height of a NFL/NBA athlete, I'd doesn't matter that I'm 6'5 I'm such a mentalcel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "
Fucking tall cunts. I want to butcher all of them with a rusty knife.
>in le minecraft
No, in real life. Fuck you, feds. FUCK YOU

Truer words have never been spoken. I completely agree
And yet "blackpillers" will argue otherwise

Fucking tall cunts. I want to butcher all of them with a rusty knife.
>in le minecraft
No, in real life. Fuck you, feds. FUCK YOU
They will never understand the struggle of being a manlet, they just want to feel cool and edgey
Elsa elsik

Gtfo then. Muh mentalcel, meanwhile has a normie face and a decent height. What a joke
And that has never gotten me laid.

I'm still a KHHV. I literally can't even leave my house for months on end and you are telling me to just go slay just fucking lol.

@Fat Link pin?

My position is if you`re tall and not GigaMentalcel or Really ugly you`re a fakecel simple as the reality is the taller you are the less attractive facially you need to be

"Taller men are more likely to find a desirable female partner" (universally acknowledged truth here)
"Thus every single tall man is able to find a female partner" (?????)
"Thus no tall man is incel" (there should be a Nobel Prize in Logic and you should be its first laureate)

You couldn't write the mathematical proof of something as simple as ∃x∈R∀y∈R(x+y>y) to save your life, please just shut the fuck up.

I'm a tallfag with an ugly fucking face and a mentalcel due to years of being ostracized because I couldn't care less about the bullshit that the normies talk about and my face. It's completely possible.

My position is if you`re tall and not GigaMentalcel or Really ugly you`re a fakecel simple as the reality is the taller you are the less attractive facially you need to be
And that's what these morons don't understand, if you're tall, you'll have an easier time fixing your flaws than manlets

"Taller men are more likely to find a desirable female partner" (universally acknowledged truth here)
"Thus every single tall man is able to find a female partner" (?????)
"Thus no tall man is incel" (there should be a Nobel Prize in Logic and you should be its first laureate)

You couldn't write the mathematical proof of something as simple as ∃x∈R∀y∈R(x+y>y) to save your life, please just shut the fuck up.
And you can't even read to save your life, surprised you can even use a computer, fucking retard.

I'm a tallfag with an ugly fucking face and a mentalcel due to years of being ostracized because I couldn't care less about the bullshit that the normies talk about and my face. It's completely possible.
Cope

And that's what these morons don't understand, if you're tall, you'll have an easier time fixing your flaws than manlets
Yeah exactly anyone who doesn`t realise that is simply coping or retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back