Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Schools tackle misogyny to counter toxic rise of Andrew Tate

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Nicholson said he also played “man points” in primary schools, in which he asks boys to rank the masculinity of men in different pictures.

Jfl, raising the next generation of PSL autists :lul:

Raising bluepilled incels since lefty45

Jfl, raising the next generation of PSL autists :lul:
Correct title: School tackles Andrew Tate so women can spread theyre nasty pussay online

Correct title: School tackles Andrew Tate so women can spread theyre nasty pussay online
Its like clearing a minefield so women can safely flex online

I hate that grifting faggot but I hate even more schools and all gynocentric institutions that stifle boys' development of healthy masculinity and labels all masculine role models as toxic. Someday, when society is faced with several existential crises at once then we will suddenly need lots of strong, capable, level-headed men to deal with it. And the same people who spent their lives decrying "toxic masculinity" will cry for men to stand up and fight and wonder why none of them can.

Ya know, fuck educating kids about things they need for life such as math and science. Let's instead teach kids about the spectrums of sexuality and andrew tate. cuz that will help them

gonna backfire

I'm still trying to wonder what he said that made all these women so annoyed with him. Disregarding the things he did, because he was convicted much later and women already hated him by then

I'm not Tate's biggest fan but it's always funny to see people online get triggered and spout nonsense when Tate is mentioned :feelskek:

The UK is the soyest place on the planet.

I hate that grifting faggot but I hate even more schools and all gynocentric institutions that stifle boys' development of healthy masculinity and labels all masculine role models as toxic. Someday, when society is faced with several existential crises at once then we will suddenly need lots of strong, capable, level-headed men to deal with it. And the same people who spent their lives decrying "toxic masculinity" will cry for men to stand up and fight and wonder why none of them can.
they'll get what they fucking deserve in due time :feelsokman:

Tate is a retard and an enemy of incels, but he’s not nearly as retarded as these school administrators. How arrogant is it for them to think their education can beat the fact that Tate makes boys feel powerful and wanted?

gonna backfire
Yup, you can have make some men incel all the time or all men incel some of the time but you can't make all men incel all of the time, eventually gen alpha will destroy boomer millenials to get pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back