Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel School started and my class is pure hell

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
School started today and my class is an absolute shitshow of normies and semi chads. I was hoping that with me going to a new school that i could find some people that could be potential friends but of course God hates me and had to give me another 2 years of loneliness and isolation I was physically shaking when I saw the absolute trash that I am going to have to cope with. How do I even cope with this?

I really want to kill myself. I don't want to but it feels like life is just not for me. It gets worse everyday. I can't cope with loneliness please brocells give me tips to cope I don't want to have to kill myself :fuk::cryfeels:

School started today and my class is an absolute shitshow of normies and semi chads. I was hoping that with me going to a new school that i could find some people that could be potential friends but of course God hates me and had to give me another 2 years of loneliness and isolation I was physically shaking when I saw the absolute trash that I am going to have to cope with. How do I even cope with this?

I really want to kill myself. I don't want to but it feels like life is just not for me. It gets worse everyday. I can't cope with loneliness please brocells give me tips to cope I don't want to have to kill myself :fuk::cryfeels:
Daydream, ignore your surroundings