Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was fat when i was 13 years old

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
i was 5´1.5¨ as a 13.5 year old who weighted 147 pounds, some people mocked me over that other watched me with disgust, in the second semester of 8th grade i started to have the idea to loose weight after watching supersize me in health class so i started counting my calory intake, not that I restricted the things that I ate i just simply did not ate enough it to make me fat, before i would eat a whole complete pack of oreos without thinking about it or drink soda or other craps, i just ate necesarry enough to loose weight and by the time i was 14 years old i was 5´4¨ and weighted about 126 pounds, not many people notice it at school since i moved school zones in the 8th grade and i also went from middle school to high school so not that many people knew me and certainly most of them did not had memories of me being fat. now am normal weight 150 pounds 5´8¨

5’1” to 5’8” seems like the more important important.

i was 5´1.5¨ as a 13.5 year old who weighted 147 pounds, some people mocked me over that other watched me with disgust, in the second semester of 8th grade i started to have the idea to loose weight after watching supersize me in health class so i started counting my calory intake, not that I restricted the things that I ate i just simply did not ate enough it to make me fat, before i would eat a whole complete pack of oreos without thinking about it or drink soda or other craps, i just ate necesarry enough to loose weight and by the time i was 14 years old i was 5´4¨ and weighted about 126 pounds, not many people notice it at school since i moved school zones in the 8th grade and i also went from middle school to high school so not that many people knew me and certainly most of them did not had memories of me being fat. now am normal weight 150 pounds 5´8¨
i had some periods where i was really chubby.

I was fat and got made fun of from time to time now i'm skinny

then fag what do you complain about?
I’m not complaining about height, but I heard stories from other users here and other places who are short and also stopped growing at a young age like that.

i had some periods where i was really chubby.
I never had any periods... But I lost a lot of weight recently due to not having enough energy to cook stuff...

I eat bags of cookies and slam sodas and it does nothing for me.