Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I've been treated like shit by females throughout my life (the few moments that immensely made me hate women) - also detail yours here as well.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
The few (glaringly or striking) moments that immensely made me hate women:

- Was "forced" to do school photos and was waiting in this place, girl came up and told me "what I was doing here?" and then told me to get out with her finger point to the door.

- I had one girl that said something alone the lines that "you're dead to me"

- One time I argued with the friends of girl that said that "you're dead to me," they all ganged up on me and started calling me names.

- Females at my second job conspiried to get me fired and claimed that I was "sexually harrassing." This really put a nail to the coffin and I remember over that week I started watching redpill/MGTOW videos.

Also, what were specific moments that made you hate females (what were the most striking/glaring moments that was the final coffin)?

There are probably a few more I could list, but can't remember them.

The few (glaringly or striking) moments that immensely made me hate women:

- Was "forced" to do school photos and was waiting in this place, girl came up and told me "what I was doing here?" and then told me to get out with her finger point to the door.

- I had one girl that said something alone the lines that "you're dead to me"

- One time I argued with the friends of girl that said that "you're dead to me," they all ganged up on me and started calling me names.

- Females at my second job conspiried to get me fired and claimed that I was "sexually harrassing." This really put a nail to the coffin and I remember over that week I started watching redpill/MGTOW videos.

Also, what were specific moments that made you hate females (what were the most striking/glaring moments that was the final coffin)?

There are probably a few more I could list, but can't remember them.
are you from burgerland?

My hate began in the Family home

Tell me more about the getting fired from your second job thing, did you actually do anything or did they just not like you

I got called a creep for saying hello

are you from burgerland?
No, Australia. I'm assuming you're in burgerland yourself?

My hate began in the Family home
Mother and sisters I guess? Well, I have sisters myself...

Tell me more about the getting fired from your second job thing, did you actually do anything or did they just not like you
I thought they were okay with me. I would just be standing near the door (checking people's bags if they stole anything where I worked as a security guard). There would be cashier girls, sometimes there won't be customers showing up for a while (they get bored and continuously sigh), and then we'd engage in conversations talking about basic stuff like e.g. school/college/university stuff. I was kinda :bluepill: back then, but one day I made a comment about one of the girls hair "hey did you do something to your hair" and she said "yeah..." while giving me a disgusted look. It seemed like she didn't want me to notice it and wanted someone else to notice it instead. I suspect that girl hated me, two other ones (that I think were close to her), and an old lady that conspired together to get me fired (they seem to made a list of complaints and sent it to my boss).

Sometime later the main security office called me up (they didn't allude to anything about me getting fired) and so I turned up to the office, and my former boss gave me a list of complaints about me doing weird things? One of the complaints was me bending over to the counter checking out their body or something, but usually they have check-in book there I need to grab (to sign-in and sign-out of work and record thefts/incidences), and I explained that to him (and thought that he would know that but he didn't believe me). I too was thinking if he conspired or decided to let me go (this was kinda around tax season so that kind of aligns with it and made some sense as to why he went with it). We got into a bit of an argument because this is first time someone has falsely accussed me of something major and I didn't know how to deal with this (I was very quite inexperienced). This left a major distate of me not wanting to work in female-dominated environments and because I lost a chill job (that I thought I'd be working there for a long-time).

I wasn't particularly attracted to most of the girls there (a lot of them ranged between their late teens to early 20s and I was around in that age group as well), I was just attracted to the skinny red-hair big-nosed girl (we hardly talked, but she seemed to be more chill than the other girls). She was like a year older than me.

I thought they were okay with me. I would just be standing near the door (checking people's bags if they stole anything where I worked as a security guard). There would be cashier girls, sometimes there won't be customers showing up for a while (they get bored and continuously sigh), and then we'd engage in conversations talking about basic stuff like e.g. school/college/university stuff. I was kinda :bluepill: back then, but one day I made a comment about one of the girls hair "hey did you do something to your hair" and she said "yeah..." while giving me a disgusted look. It seemed like she didn't want me to notice it and wanted someone else to notice it instead. I suspect that girl hated me, two other ones (that I think were close to her), and an old lady that conspired together to get me fired (they seem to made a list of complaints and sent it to my boss).

Sometime later the main security office called me up (they didn't allude to anything about me getting fired) and so I turned up to the office, and my former boss gave me a list of complaints about me doing weird things? One of the complaints was me bending over to the counter checking out their body or something, but usually they have check-in book there I need to grab (to sign-in and sign-out of work and record thefts/incidences), and I explained that to him (and thought that he would know that but he didn't believe me). I too was thinking if he conspired or decided to let me go (this was kinda around tax season so that kind of aligns with it and made some sense as to why he went with it). We got into a bit of an argument because this is first time someone has falsely accussed me of something major and I didn't know how to deal with this (I was very quite inexperienced). This left a major distate of me not wanting to work in female-dominated environments and because I lost a chill job (that I thought I'd be working there for a long-time).

I wasn't particularly attracted to most of the girls there (a lot of them ranged between their late teens to early 20s and I was around in that age group as well), I was just attracted to the skinny red-hair big-nosed girl (we hardly talked, but she seemed to be more chill than the other girls). She was like a year older than me.
That sucks man, utterly pathetic how foids conspire like that over basically nothing and fuck with people's lives. Then you see some toilets moaning online about how all the guys at their jobs ignore them Jfl. Better to not say anything to em or even look at them it seems...

That sucks man, utterly pathetic how foids conspire like that over basically nothing and fuck with people's lives. Then you see some toilets moaning online about how all the guys are their jobs ignore them Jfl. Better to not say anything to em or even look at them it seems...
Yeah, that was years ago, and I've learnt my lesson. Never speak to foids at work, gotta protect yourself and your job.

Dude, that’s fucking brutal. It’s crazy how evil they can be to purposely fuck up an innocent man’s life for no reason. I’ve had some bad experiences with them, but nothing like that. I just don’t interact with them much and they mostly ignore my presence. Did you hear the story about this one woman who falsely accused a bunch of men of rape? She was a fat ugly bitch who most intel’s wouldn’t even want and the authorities BELIEVED her and sent these men to rot in prison. It was later found out that she lied and I don’t think she even got punished harshly for it. Pretty sure the men didn’t get any for it either.

Dude, that’s fucking brutal. It’s crazy how evil they can be to purposely fuck up an innocent man’s life for no reason. I’ve had some bad experiences with them, but nothing like that. I just don’t interact with them much and they mostly ignore my presence. Did you hear the story about this one woman who falsely accused a bunch of men of rape? She was a fat ugly bitch who most intel’s wouldn’t even want and the authorities BELIEVED her and sent these men to rot in prison. It was later found out that she lied and I don’t think she even got punished harshly for it. Pretty sure the men didn’t get any for it either.
I haven't heard of that story, but I've heard mainly similar stories like that posted on this forum (usually those types of women usually just get a slap on the wrist and carry on with their lives while the lives of these mens that get severely damaged beyond repair. Going to prison isn't a good track record when you want to apply for future jobs), and they're definitely brutal.

Foids are definitely abusive with the power they have. Anyway, I just think it's funny how they weaponize it, and they just end up taking this ability away from real victims (in times when they really need it). It shows a narcissistic women are, even they're willingly to throw their sisters in the dirt, and all just to elevate themselves. Foids are friends with each other because of parasistic they are to one of another.

I haven't heard of that story, but I've heard mainly similar stories like that posted on this forum (usually those types of women usually just get a slap on the wrist and carry on with their lives while the lives of these mens that get severely damaged beyond repair. Going to prison isn't a good track record when you want to apply for future jobs), and they're definitely brutal.

Foids are definitely abusive with the power they have. Anyway, I just think it's funny how they weaponize it, and they just end up taking this ability away from real victims (in times when they really need it). It shows a narcissistic women are, even they're willingly to throw their sisters in the dirt, and all just to elevate themselves. Foids are friends with each other because of parasistic they are to one of another.
Yep. That woman I mentioned just got a slap on the wrist while some of the men lost their jobs, businesses, families, and basically everything. You are right about how when liars like this weaponize their power it takes credibility away from the real victims. When I hear that a woman was sexually harassed, I don’t even pay it much mind because nowadays “sexual harassment” could be accidentally brushing up against a woman in the hallway or talking to a woman who thinks you’re ugly.

I was mocked and humiliated by some females at school so I try to avoid them as much as possible.

Many women don't have patience and hate unathletic/nerdy or disabled guys.
It's not someone's fault if he wasn't born typically 'masculine' but women treat such guys cruelly and wonder why sometimes violence happens.

I was mocked and humiliated by some females at school so I try to avoid them as much as possible.

Many women don't have patience and hate unathletic/nerdy or disabled guys.
It's not someone's fault if he wasn't born typically 'masculine' but women treat such guys cruelly and wonder why sometimes violence happens.
This is part of the reason why I don't believe that there's such a thing of "autistic" females or even femcels.

Women are very NT, social, and extroverted. They're also more toxic together in groups.

This is part of the reason why I don't believe that there's such a thing of "autistic" females or even femcels.

Women are very NT, social, and extroverted. They're also more toxic together in groups.
Autistic women are just an awkward version of regular women.

They do exist, and they're easy enough to spot if you know what to look for - but as you say, they're herd animals just as much as regular women. Their lack of self-awareness doesn't really impede their participation in the female social dynamic.

They almost never end up as loner autists.