Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious SCAM ideas, eWhoring & other low-inhib ways for incels to make money [OFFICIAL THREAD]

I

IncelGenocide

Banned
-
Wondering is ewhoring still working in 2019?

Could anyone give tips for a newbie?

What other blackhat/blackpill methods of money making you recommend to make money by fucking over normies?

Share what has worked for you. At least in general direction if you don't want to share details, that is fine.

@Weed has a guide in his signature I assume.

I can provide NEETbux tips.

A good start is Uncle Remus' guide to gibsmedats.

eWhoring is a lot harder now than it used to be. The most retarded beta cucks know to demand video proof before giving you money for no reason.

I used to scam cucks and annoying kids over XBOX. I would make a guide/more detailed description of anyone was interested. It's a little more fun than ewhoring, with little effort and you can always fuck around with whoever. I have earned around 400 quids worth through just talking while playing games.

I can provide NEETbux tips.

A good start is Uncle Remus' guide to gibsmedats.
Could you link to it?

I used to scam kids over XBOX. I would make a guide/more detailed description of anyone was interested. It's a little more fun than ewhoring, with little effort and you can always fuck around with whoever. I have earned around 400 quids worth through just talking while playing games.
I used to scam kids over XBOX. I would make a guide/more detailed description of anyone was interested. It's a little more fun than ewhoring, with little effort and you can always fuck around with whoever. I have earned around 400 quids worth through just talking while playing games.

You didn't use any privacy tools like VPNs or tor or any of that shit? Just scammed from your actual IP?

Really? Damn dude, sounds interesting.

There is a ewhoring guide on the forum you should check it out

Most sure fire way is getting NEETbuxx, ewhoring is very hit or miss.

The amount of cucks is all time high, they pay streamers girls 10000 dollars to see their niplslip

@NEETAndTidy managed to catfish some random for a free ps4 game.

@NEETAndTidy managed to catfish some random for a free ps4 game.
I got way more than that kek. She got me the ps4, a plane ticket, games, food, beer

I got way more than that kek. She got me the ps4, a plane ticket, games, food, beer
The ps4 itself? Like the physical fucking thing??

Damn dude.. thats actually insane.

Any scamcels here? Any of you e-whore, shoplift or scam?
Watch
heroinfather

heroinfather
Captain
-

JoinedJan 13, 2018Messages1,926
May 27, 2018
I don't feel bad, even when i was bluepilled i could give a fuck if i scammed someone online, shoplifted or whatever. why would i feel bad when i can use the money i scammed/stole to help me cope? i don't think scamming or stealing is degenerate but if it is fuck it d00d if it gets me closer to what i want i would never ever feel bad, i would even scam my close friends if i as guaranteed to get away with it

Last edited:
I wish I was low inhib enough to do this tbh.

StartaGoFundMe and look for a cause that normies would support