Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any scamcels here? Any of you e-whore, shoplift or scam?

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
I don't feel bad, even when i was bluepilled i could give a fuck if i scammed someone online, shoplifted or whatever. why would i feel bad when i can use the money i scammed/stole to help me cope? i don't think scamming or stealing is degenerate but if it is fuck it d00d if it gets me closer to what i want i would never ever feel bad, i would even scam my close friends if i as guaranteed to get away with it

JFL just rope man :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i used to shoplift literally every single time i walked into the grocery store back then

only stole drinks, chips, gum, etc. never doing it again because i got caught two times (they didn't say anything) but I know they caught me, never doing it again and quite frankly it's retarded with all the cameras everywhere now. even back then they didn't have that much.

almost every woman scams men by making them think they'll get sex

i used to shoplift literally every single time i walked into the grocery store back then

only stole drinks, chips, gum, etc. never doing it again because i got caught two times (they didn't say anything) but I know they caught me, never doing it again and quite frankly it's retarded with all the cameras everywhere now. even back then they didn't have that much.
Same except I got caught once lul and it was a big store. Tfw banned but I still come there lul, no more stealing

buy whatever you want with no tracking number then claim it never arrived

Oh a complete sociopath, well hello there.

almost every woman scams men by making them think they'll get sex
highest iq in this thread

shoplifting is low iq as fuck, that shit is for niggers and gypsies
scamming gullible retards on the internet is legit though

I shoplift to help being a neetcel.

Used to buy credit cards and empty them/launder the money but stopped cause it's way too much effort now and sites have better protection

Oh a complete sociopath, well hello there.
Cucc

I want to get started on shoplifting, any tips?

I've also had in mind doing the double dip scam on Amazon. You tell them your item didn't arrive but you contact them through chat at like 1am or later and you will get a rep from India. They will just want you to give them a good rating and will send another one. If for whatever reason they don't tell you they're sending another item you just close the chat and reopen with another rep.

I would scam people all day if I didn't have empathy syndrome

I want to get started on shoplifting, any tips?

I've also had in mind doing the double dip scam on Amazon. You tell them your item didn't arrive but you contact them through chat at like 1am or later and you will get a rep from India. They will just want you to give them a good rating and will send another one. If for whatever reason they don't tell you they're sending another item you just close the chat and reopen with another rep.
i would advise putting snacks and food in a backpack in an aisle without cameras and no people around it *what i did* but if you want actual money don't bother trying to shoplift expensive shit the risk is not worth the reward, whereas scamming is literally easy as fuck and a 90 percent chance you won't get caught

Same except I got caught once lul and it was a big store. Tfw banned but I still come there lul, no more stealing
I shoplift using the self checkout sometimes. Theres a bug I found in Sainsburys that lets you bag the items without scanning them kek

Yes you are, you literally said you would fuck over anyone no matter what just to get what you want.
cuck, i just value myself over others. also i wouldn't do it to my loved ones.

You're a trash human, no better than a narcissistic entitled femoid.
i couldn't give a fuck whether i am a trash human in your subhuman eyes because the only opinions that matter to me are my friends, family and potential partners. Kys

i couldn't give a fuck whether i am a trash human in your subhuman eyes because the only opinions that matter to me are my friends, family and potential partners. Kys
I didn't write that for you, but ofc ur narcisistic ass would assume that.
I write it for onlookers to know what a degenerate human is, it's people like you that hold back society and why we can't have nice things.

Yes you are, you literally said you would fuck over anyone no matter what just to get what you want.
I would fuck over anyone to get what I want, so what? Nothing wrong with that fuck off with the moralist bullshit.

No I would never scam someone, I am a nice guy I am TheGoodGuy and I don´t take that name lightly! I think myself as a genuinely nice guy and I like to be helpful and have manners and respect. Frankly I hate scammers! If you´re not a nice person you don´t deserve to live.

No I would never scam someone, I am a nice guy I am TheGoodGuy and I don´t take that name lightly! I think myself as a genuinely nice guy and I like to be helpful and have manners and respect. Frankly I hate scammers! If you´re not a nice person you don´t deserve to live.
most ridiculous larp ive seen since tellem t

I tried to scam Pajeets by pretending to be a model on facebook, but they barely spoke English and didn't even know what Paypal was. After that I gave up.
I didn't feel bad because your IQ has to be lower than a gorilla's if you think a model would talk to you on facebook.

I would fuck over anyone to get what I want, so what? Nothing wrong with that fuck off with the moralist bullshit.
What? I should fuck off with my common sense?
It's stupid to shit where you eat and you're retarded for doing it, we all rely on safe exchange of goods and services for our livelihood and if you try to undermine that, you're a degenerate simple as that.

I hate how degenerates try to excuse their shitty behaviour, like oooh im so cool some guy wanted to buy this thing from me, but i sent him a brick huhuhu 420 blaze it YOLO!~!!11 im such a rebbbal

Scamcels, GTFIH

Any online scam tips?

I think it's only ok to scam big corporations or cucks and sluts.

It's over for ethicalcels

Supreme gentlemen don't scam.

To be more precise

Do we have any curries here???

I shoplift and steal off people, I was homeless years ago so I had to learn how to survive. I still do it now because I got good at it and just because I can.