Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Saying that you´ve seen manlets that have had sex is like saying that you've seen rich blacks while discussing about racial inequality

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
There is no structural difference. Sexual dynamics are not outside of power dynamics and sex is not a sacrosanct enigma that shouldn't be analyzed. Pure anti-intellectualism.

Ok and? Could you better explicate your argument, I am not percieving a pattern between your claim about sex being absolved from analysis and sexual/power dynamics.

What are you arguing for exactly, and what against?
lol he’s probably a retarded manlet bro
There is no structural difference. Sexual dynamics are not outside of power dynamics and sex is not a sacrosanct enigma that shouldn't be analyzed. Pure anti-intellectualism.
The handsome ones get girls, stop copping ugly fuck

Last edited:
Equality is a feelgood myth.

your analogy is shit, my friend. there's no equivalent to affirmative action in dating. no one throws pussy at manlets simply because they're manlets. fuck your analogy, fuck jannies fuck trannies and fuck *******

blacks aren't oppressed, manlets are
so black manlets could be oppressed

your analogy is shit, my friend. there's no equivalent to affirmative action in dating. no one throws pussy at manlets simply because they're manlets. fuck your analogy, fuck jannies fuck trannies and fuck *******
high iq

there are manlets that are facially attractive though, so I'm not understanding your line of reasoning.

More apt analogy would be autistic males getting dates

If theyre not too autistic, its easier, or if theyre more facially attractive its easier

The same way short men get more dates if theyre not too short, or if they have good feautures

Neither are likely to do well in dating

More apt analogy would be autistic males getting dates

If theyre not too autistic, its easier, or if theyre more facially attractive its easier

The same way short men get more dates if theyre not too short, or if they have good feautures

Neither are likely to do well in dating

women really doesn't care whether you have deficits to properly assess fine-tuned micro-mannerisms and alike social-cues or not.

women really doesn't care whether you have deficits to properly assess fine-tuned micro-mannerisms and alike social-cues or not.
Like i said, if theyre more facially attractive its easier. But i would say that autism is definitely a deficit in dating, depending on severity

Having said that, id rather be an autistic tallfag than a short normie

there are manlets that are facially attractive though, so I'm not understanding your line of reasoning.
It can be extended to incels, I used manlet bc i was drunk.

I´m referring to the typical :bluepill: response towards incel "i know this ugly guy who´s a slayer"