Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Something on my mind.

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
I don't possess enough knowledge to actually speak about these subjects, and there is also no other way for me to learn other than revealing my opinions on the matter in hopes of being corrected and learning a few things while discussing the topic.
However, I think it's far better to speak than remain silent. I am not the most intelligent therefore this post won't be of high quality.

Anyway,
I have a few concerns.

Homes:

You probably often heard that there's a problem on the housing market. The left usually wants to build homes through government-sponsored programs. Even if not the left then opportunists, populists, and also right-wingers (if the idea would be very popular) would do it mainly because it'd guarantee %.
Although even if most rejected this policy, simply wanted to care for the planet and voted greens, who probably would be forced into a coalition with leftist parties, such programs to some extent would be triggered by the necessity of keeping power.

My question is, what sort of homes these will be; if building homes would damage the environment, will they be smaller or will the programs stop? What system of distributing these homes will be most just? Those first to file a request in que get it sooner? Families with X number of kids? LGBT+? In America, (although I don't know much about your politics) I guess that the blacks and Hispanics will want to be first and see it as part of reparations or something idk.

During the Cold war when children in Poland (where I'm from) as in any other authoritarian system or democratic system where people decided that it was good, moral and right, were spotted by a teacher or worker to have abhorred views from the perspective of who ruled, their families got visited and the parents had problems. The point is that this is a wonderful weapon to bribe people with and destroy their lives, by suddenly depriving them of their homes.

If landlords can get away with different shit, then a government with the backing of people who would absolutely despise such a family or person/group and will exploit everything to fuck them up. Of course, just as sneaky are landlords so are the tenants and people when the state does these kinds of things, people will find ways to defend themselves but not always.

Leasing these homes at full price or discount while won't fix the problem, because then the state will inherit it back, basically having the opportunity to make up to the money (talking about the scenario where the house/apartment was given at a lower price) and endlessly scam people (some more on that explaining why is in the second part).

It also makes no sense to build houses, sell them (or outright give them) and allow people to sell them in order to themselves make money (I think this is self-explanatory)

They'd be stuck to them, as long as they don't accumulate money for their own apartment at the mercy of the state. At the mercy of who holds power which can lead to disasters (atomic engineers in the USSR followed Dyatlov's orders as they feared losing their homes because they came with their work)

Protests:

Same way anti-abortionists see abortion as murder and therefore feel the need to do anything in order to stop it, feminists see abortion as an expansion of autonomy and see every anti-abortion poster as a call to subvert their freedom, the same way the greens perceive being against veganism or reforms to stop climate change as a serious crime.

This isn't iconic for any system, that movements that oppose the ruling force are treated worse than the ones that are allies of the regime or belong to the regime.
However, in this case, when the greens come to power, and they see themselves as literally the saviors of humanity by trying and help the planet (let me repeat that its how they see themselves) they won't stop from taking radical measures, as the reality looks like this for them:

Anyone opposing the reforms is like a criminal that tries and shoots its victim (the planet)
Therefore it's okay to defend using lethal force.

The difference with other movements, such as for example people wanting to tax the rich is that its not on the same scale. These people just feel unfair, it isn't life-threatening, same way taking away some of your freedoms is, although it can lead to further deterioration of it (which is why pro-choicers feel okay sometimes doing stuff to churches, beating up ppl etc.)

There's so to say a harmony when it comes to ppl using means of defense appropriate to the level of danger when the danger revolves around political matters; conservatives are more brutal in their fight against abortion and this is nicely used in the media against them (you like it or not, its true).

They won't back down, they won't care about rights and liberties. Ecologists who were exposed to politics made that branch of science automatically into an ideology during the 60's. Science is plain facts, pure materialism, its brutal, its therefore inhumane (our universe is not suited for life) and ecologists in order to be consistent must be inhumane otherwise they wouldn't be able to execute their plans according to data they operate with.

What has this to do with the earlier part? Attending protests and being arrested may make you unfit for a house built by the government.

Black men being coons because they feel transgenderism is far more uncanny than the white man.

Since 2015 there's been a steady growth these people. It started off slow by saying out loud that the definition of racism has nothing to do with it being implemented into institutions. That racism is just prejudice revolving around race and anybody can be racist.

At that same time there was a spurt of commentary channels that touched on this subject more or less as well as already existing channels gaining subscribers. Abba&Preach, LongBeachGriffy etc. (In the case of these two, its just a side effect) and smaller channels that directly gaslighted blacks into coonism like RuinedLeon.

Its one thing to use leftism to your advantage as a black man, and its totally different knowing that groups who may pose a danger to you (because you're a man) who are also using the left to gain something are not slowing in pace.

This led to some abandoning or shifting their allegiance to the right and with it, into the hands of whites. A logical consequence is that they had to stop saying things that aesthetically didn't have a place on the right as well as ideologically, turning them into coons because now these blacks didn't give their strength to the left (they betrayed black interest from the perspective of other fellow blacks).

The effects of fear on the LGBT community are especially seen in the context of the war in Ukraine. Curries and sands were far more pro-Russian than blacks who were pushed off the train and still did far more to support Ukraine.

Of course, American imperialism in the ME and homophobia among the blacks prior had an effect that made the whole process more potent. I however won't talk about the blacks who form a separate group that affiliates LGBT+ with whiteness and uses both the period of slavery, and the left as well as being anti-LGBT to gain influence.

The hate toward crafts

If you go to college or study something at the university, and you're done, people think you'll have everything. Bullshit. I would make in two/three months a sum worth half a year of work as a teacher.
The only exception are high IQ jobs that always have to do with maths which need you to attend the university.

Not a fucking historian, philosopher, priest, or foid after gender studies will make your life a better place but the fucking technicians who not only work their asses off with intellectual theoretical work but also as well will execute these ideas; engineers of all professions are the salt of the earth.

By romanticizing higher education people are now feeling entitled to being treated with the respect they don't fucking deserve.
Mechanics who preserve cars are seen as serfs by people with bachelor's degree. Electricians are looked down upon, as if they were goblins from harry potter that on-call should pop up and do the fixing, while receiving orders ex Cathedra from the language expert.

Being self-sufficient gives you the opportunity to avoid people who work with their hands to also use your ignorance. You have the experience and all you did technically was a call for help. Did you break your mouse when gaming? You can reconstruct it. You can make all the necessary maintenance measurements yourself without having to pay the experts.

Last edited:
Homes arent being built because they are no longer profitable. There is cheap space for new development in places people do not want to live or there is expensive land for development in places people want to live. The reason the latter isn't being developed is because the cost to do so exceeds the reward. Government programs for housing would primarily subsidize house building to make it profitable enough for builders to develop. That increases the housing supply and hopefully reduces housing cost do to supply side increase. There are also low-income housing programs. Governments subsidize rent, essentially for low-income people. This allows them to live and continue to produce. They just built some low income units in LA. A few thousand tiny apartments. Neither of these have anything to do with environment. The government is trying to influence supply, because demand for housing will not change. Every person needs housing to live.

Regarding trades, blue collar work has always been looked down on by white collar people. Many tradesmen make more money than office workers. Office work is easy and kushy, and frankly most jobs in an office do not need to exist. Anyone who shits on tradesmen and engineers are retarded.

Housing is being built, but it’s mainly luxury homes. Why? Because single family homes cannot be afforded by single families and the only people buying homes are people dumb enough to take a loan on luxury homes or rich people who buy the home then rent it out at a high price.

This is just a reflection of where the wealth is going in society, to the top.