Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw a dude get verbally abused by his girlfriend during lunch

Siegfried

Siegfried

ForevER Alone
-
Was eating outside during lunchtime, like I normally do, and while I was outside, I saw a couple eating lunch together, the guy being a high tier normie and the foid being around a 5 at best. I didn't really care much about them, until I saw the foid being extremely bitchy and condescending towards the guy for no particular reason. Basically, the guy was like "Hey baby, what's wrong?" and the toilet was like "Shut the fuck up! I don't want to speak to you right now". The guy just kept trying to talk to her and she would progressively get more annoyed when he tried to do so.

Comes to show that even high tier normies get treated like shit by foids . As soon as that toilet finds some other guy that's more attractive, it's beyond over for him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The fate of those who ascend

Deserved, sexhavers should reap what they sow.

And the fate that all normfags deserve :feelzez:
I'd take having a foid scream at me because you very well know what they are doing when she isn't mad

Probably a late bloomer who was ugly before. Or he was raised without a father