Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw a creeper approach my gym crush

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
There is a guy at my gym who I hate. I want to secretly file a complaint about him. He does a lot of weird stuff but the most irritating is that he always works in at really awkward times. Now it’s fine to work in a set with someone but he abuses it and disrupts other people’s workouts. And he does not have a good physique to back it up.

Well today I was watching my gym crush train legs (that’s her best bodypart) so maximum sexual thrill for me. Then this fagggot comes over and makes her get up off the machine so he can do a set. One good thing is that she was visibly creeped out by him. I would have sui if she gave him IOIs. I felt like jacking him in the jaw.

I think the guy is some type of drug addict either current or recovering or he’s just a little goofy but I don’t like him. Especially when I’m trying to scope out a hottie that actually has a good body.

Thanks for letting me vent.

go to theRAPIST

when he is doing leg presses just add 45 lb plates each side until he get crushed JFL

These wanna be incels calling other incels creeps man @Zer0/∞

Don’t make fun of incels man

Don’t make fun of incels man
He’s not incel. Actually kinda thugmaxxed (face tattoo). His looks are probably normie. He legit acts creepy as fuck.

One day I saw him ask to work in with this teen boy doing barbell curls. The kid is like sure, so the creep goes the barbell like 50 feet away. Strips the kids weights off and puts on his weights. Really weird. And he takes long videos of himself on his phone in front of the mirror, and it’s pointless because he does not have any muscle.

@Zer0/∞ @Incelius Savage thinks you mog me. Time to ascend boyo.

He’s not incel. Actually kinda thugmaxxed (face tattoo). His looks are probably normie. He legit acts creepy as fuck.

One day I saw him ask to work in with this teen boy doing barbell curls. The kid is like sure, so the creep goes the barbell like 50 feet away. Strips the kids weights off and puts on his weights. Really weird. And he takes long videos of himself on his phone in front of the mirror, and it’s pointless because he does not have any muscle.
Don’t hate man, let him document his progress

Don’t hate man, let him document his progress
Sorry hate the guy. Hated him even before todays incident. There is a Chad there I hate too but we don’t usually train at the same time thankfully.

Didn't you say @Zer0/∞ has good bones under the fat?
Yes Zero mogs you. He has a better skull and bones under the fat and good long hair with a better beard. But you two are nearly the same in smv

Yes Zero mogs you. He has a better skull and bones under the fat and good long hair with a better beard. But you two are nearly the same in smv
What kind of surgery would give me the most improvement?

even incels hate other incels

She goes home to Chad every night

so you hate a guy for being weird. Then get mad after he wanted to use same machine as that foid you drool over. You sound like a cuck ngl

He should’ve RapeD the foid

so you hate a guy for being weird. Then get mad after he wanted to use same machine as that foid you drool over. You sound like a cuck ngl
You didn’t read everything. You pick and choose to fit your narrative. Consider yourself blocked.

gym oneitis :feelsseriously:
im glad i workout at home

She's getting railed by tyrone while you are venting here lol

sounds like a based sigma chad

Creeper! Aw man, now we back in the mine

Imagine wasting your time going to a gym jfl.
Gymcels are fakecels, No gym for your face.

There is a guy at my gym who I hate. I want to secretly file a complaint about him. He does a lot of weird stuff but the most irritating is that he always works in at really awkward times. Now it’s fine to work in a set with someone but he abuses it and disrupts other people’s workouts. And he does not have a good physique to back it up.

Well today I was watching my gym crush train legs (that’s her best bodypart) so maximum sexual thrill for me. Then this fagggot comes over and makes her get up off the machine so he can do a set. One good thing is that she was visibly creeped out by him. I would have sui if she gave him IOIs. I felt like jacking him in the jaw.

I think the guy is some type of drug addict either current or recovering or he’s just a little goofy but I don’t like him. Especially when I’m trying to scope out a hottie that actually has a good body.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Sounds like a based truecel and you're discriminating against him based on looks. Also crush? Giga simp.