Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Saw a 6'4 model in the grocery store, immediately turned around and started walking home hungry to resume LDARing

U

UglyHikikomori

Banned
-
Anyone else get like this? Mogged so hard you have to drop what you're doing and immediately rush home to shed some tears.

I lose all motivation to do anything in life and descend into a very deep depression after a IRL mogging. 50% of the reason I am a Hiki is because of the constant mogging.

good thing these demigods don't live near me

What'cho eat for dinner then?

If you gouge out your eyes you won’t have to look at them ever again. Then you’ll be 50% less depressed

I know that feel man
It’s brutal

If you gouge out your eyes you won’t have to look at them ever again. Then you’ll be 50% less depressed

I know youre joking but I am anti-suffering. No eyes=more suffering and no video game coping. I need eyes for cirtual reality in the future. If I am going to self harm it will be in the form of a rope around my neck.
I know that feel man
It’s brutal

It's like an elephant came and sat on my chest and took a massive shit that penetrated my flesh.

I see him and realize every girl in there wants me to suicide.

try being a white manlet with atrocious political views in an area that's 60% tyrones.
the other half being chadite Italians. and I'm Scotch-Irish.

mine are so extreme both the left and the right hate me at the same time.

I know youre joking but I am anti-suffering. No eyes=more suffering and no video game coping. I need eyes for cirtual reality in the future. If I am going to self harm it will be in the form of a rope around my neck
Honestly just stay home as much as possible. There’s no point in going out into the world. Neetlife is the best life

try being a white manlet with atrocious political views in an area that's 60% tyrones.
the other half being chadite Italians. and I'm Scotch-Irish.

mine are so extreme both the left and the right hate me at the same time.

I would much rather be in a 60% tyrone filled area than a 99% white chad and stacy fiesta. I feel less mogged by black guys. White chad mogs me into a treatment resistant depression
Honestly just stay home as much as possible. There’s no point in going out into the world. Neetlife is the best life

I agree. Sometimes I feel that existential need to wonder outside my living space but get brutally reminded that I am too ugly for the outside world

One of the reasons i rarely go outside is because of things like this happening. Getting brutally mogged by a chad or gigachad is ropefuel

What if in the store you tried to talk to your looksmatch then she ignored you, but you saw her laughing and giving the male model her number?
:feelskek::fire::fire:

It's a mog or be mogged world

Getting mogged is just brutal

I'll never forget the day I got gigamogged by three 6'10"+ attractive guys in a tram. I was having a decent day, not particularly great, but it was alright. I was going home from college and as soon as I walked into a tram I got ultra gigamogged into oblivion by three 6'10"+ Chads. One of the guys was easily 7'2". They weren't lanky, they were wide framed and strong and they had Chad/Chadlite faces, they looked rich too.

All the women were staring at them and giggling/whispering and since the tram was a bit crowded I was forced to stay close to those three giant Chads. I felt like a toddler. It was unbearable so I got out at the next stop and waited half an hour for another tram. I immediately felt disgusting and subhuman. I wanted to kill myself then and there and I almost did. Something just snapped inside me and my eyes teared up a little. I was very close to jumping in front of a car.

I'll never forget the day I got gigamogged by three 6'10"+ attractive guys in a tram. I was having a decent day, not particularly great, but it was alright. I was going home from college and as soon as I walked into a tram I got ultra gigamogged into oblivion by three 6'10"+ Chads. One of the guys was easily 7'2". They weren't lanky, they were wide framed and strong and they had Chad/Chadlite faces, they looked rich too.

All the women were staring at them and giggling/whispering and since the tram was a bit crowded I was forced to stay close to those three giant Chads. I felt like a toddler. It was unbearable so I got out at the next stop and waited half an hour for another tram. I immediately felt disgusting and subhuman. I wanted to kill myself then and there and I almost did. Something just snapped inside me and my eyes teared up a little. I was very close to jumping in front of a car.

how are you still alive after that deadly mog?

I see em all the time. I just come to terms we are different people and move on with my day. There's just nothing more we can do. Best to not let things bother us.

I live in Norway, it is constant hell. Male model tier guys everywhere here.

I ended up quitting uni in part because of mogging. Thank god that at least I've never been stupid enough to go clubbing or similar.

Long ago I would ragefuel, but nowadays when I see myself get mogged, I legit just smirk and laugh at the situation , dunno if I've lost it or just can't be bothered anymore

Stay in your home and never go out. The outside is an ugly place that,just a few incels,can tolerate.

This is why you want to live in a shitty or ethnic filled neighbourhood.

What if in the store you tried to talk to your looksmatch then she ignored you, but you saw her laughing and giving the male model her number?
:feelskek::fire::fire:
Vanfuel