Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel saw a 6'2" robust normie with a midget wife and a kid (suifuel)

U

uninstall

Banned
-
the woman was a dwarf with crooked legs

the man was at least 6'2 with good frame and average face

they were playing with a girl that has seemingly picker her mother's goofy leg structure

I legit didn't want to believe it

----

And before saying that I am cruel.

----

I want to ask this:

DO YOU THINK THE OPPOSITE COULD HAPPEN AS EASILY?

An average woman with good structure reproducing with a dwarf?

They legit don't want manlets let alone dwarfs

Thankfully they had a girl. Let's pray the mother and child both become sterile.

Chiclets are the most demanding with the height requirement. They want to compensate for their subhumanity

"She would settle for nothing less than 6'! She's a mature, strong 21-century woman who can do what she wants!" -t.guests.

Also, if they end up having a son, he'll be an incel.

latest

Holy shit. The son will probably be a truecel though, so the FOid's genes are done for.

I like short females, as long as it's not total midget-status with stubby arms/legs. Height is never a problem for them.
Giving birth to a midget son would suck though.

I like short females, as long as it's not total midget-status with stubby arms/legs. Height is never a problem for them.
Giving birth to a midget son would suck though.

she was legit midget with goofy legs

she was basically as tall as the stroller

she was legit midget with goofy legs

she was basically as tall as the stroller

Deformed females have a higher SMV than this entire forum combined, they literally can't lose.

he was basically as
Deformed females have a higher SMV than this entire forum combined, they literally can't lose.

the man looked healthy and was a tall and robust average man

why he fucker her is beyond

unless he legit has a micro penis (unlikely) the explanation is mental illness and infatuation

Bitches and cucks like that need to be pointed at and mocked in the street.

the man looked healthy and was a tall and robust average man

why he fucker her is beyond

unless he legit has a micro penis (unlikely) the explanation is mental illness and infatuation
A 1/10 female is like a 3 due to feminism and online dating boosting her worth, and also general male thirst is to blame. An average guy is below average due to hypergamy. Combine the two and what you actually saw was a 3/10 female walking with a 4/10 male. It's fucked up but this is what we're dealing with.

A 1/10 female is like a 3 due to feminism and online dating boosting her worth, and also general male thirst is to blame. An average guy is below average due to hypergamy. Combine the two and what you actually saw was a 3/10 female walking with a 4/10 male. It's fucked up but this is what we're dealing with.
Lol, you have to subtract 2 from the guy and add 2 for the femoid. Screw that.

You see a lot of weird shit when you actually go outside

kek

hope they dont have a son, tall guy dwarf mom or manlet dad/mom couples are death sentences for havin a son, like please dont do that to him

This dwarf girl probably does everything for the tallfag. She probably sucks his dick 24/7. It's over ldar.

If 6'2 males have to resort to dating midgets, then what does this hold for ugly balding manlets?