Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Samurai whines about getting his ass banned for whiteknighting foids and for insulting and threatening users

fuck you @Samurai

How old is he? 14??

can u link the thread that caused him to get banned?

It's mine too

he got 1000 points jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:

Getting perma banned is taking things way too far. He should get a reduced sentence.

Still voicemogs me
he was bragging about having females in his DMs because of his youtube channel. maybe he can now focus on ascending.
if he wasn't lying, that is :feelskek:

Getting perma banned is taking things way too far. He should get a reduced sentence.
he literally said he finds it entertaining to tell the feds we pose a danger and should be investigated
I wouldn't show up at your door and beg to be let in, I find telling the feds you're suspicious and should be investigated to be more interesting. Of course, this will only happen if you continue to be retarded, so it will be better if you no longer cross me. Have a nice day.

A perma for threatening to swat users is very reasonable
Do you really think he is capable of doing this though? No offense to samurai, but he didn't even get the "dox" right for that one foid from IT.

I just want us all to get along mang :feelsrope:

he was bragging about having females in his DMs because of his youtube channel.
just have an incel youtube channel theory??

he derailed almost every thread he posted on he prob mistakes this place for some redpill christianity debate club

It should still be a temporary ban if anything. If he makes the same mistake again then he could get a perma.
I can see your point, but he acts arrogant, so he'll probably end up getting banned again for arguing and insulting other users

It's mine too
I get his sentiment and agree with most of his points in that thread but....risking imprisonment and injury to protect a woman who wouldn't even spit in your direction is deranged. The fuck is an autstic, voicepill having incel whiteknighting for?

"@Uggo Mongo is stupid and I can be a better moderator than him."

Are you just going to take that?

It should still be a temporary ban if anything. If he makes the same mistake again then he could get a perma.
Disagree, threatening to dox people should be an obvious perma, and he has history of starting beef.

What if we create a poll and vote on it? This way it's more fair all around. The man has been nothing but kind to me, so I would be doing him a disservice if I didn't say anything. :fuk:

I agree with most of the points in this thread. He does have a point even if you don't think he did OP but yes he was whiteknighting. Regardless shouldn't be a perma ban.

nigga digging for him :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

he may or may not be a better mod than @Uggo Mongo

but he'd certainly not be a better songwriter

"people like him are built to clean my mansion" "I was built for greater things" he literally made a 15 minute video crying about getting banned from an incel forum :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
:lul::lul:

"people like him are built to clean my mansion" "I was built for greater things"
Typical grandiose midwit who thinks he's some kind of unrecognized genius to cope with his painful mediocrity

He has privated the video but I have updated the OP with the preserved rant :feelsautistic:

He has privated the video but I have updated the OP with the preserved rant :feelsautistic:
the fact that Fat Link is siding with this bitchboy who isn't an incel at all and just a normie trying to pump a e-celeb YouTuber career to get foids shows the state of the forum

the fact that Fat Link is siding with this bitchboy who isn't an incel at all and just a normie trying to pump a e-celeb YouTuber career to get foids shows the state of the forum
beetlejuice-confused.gif

Communitypost

Haha, saving this little gem as well. For the record I was sleeping when this clown was banned.

he literally said he finds it entertaining to tell the feds we pose a danger and should be investigated
Fuck this faggot lol defending women then saying shit like this then whining for 14 minutes like a fucking foid.

View attachment 1201922

Haha, saving this little gem as well. For the record I was sleeping when this clown was banned.
>YOU INCEL.IS USERS DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN IDIOTS UINTELLIGENT SUBSPECIES!
meanwhile Fat Link:
Being a good user goes a long way. :feelshehe:
It creates trust and respect over time which is hard won and earned leading to a user being given the benefit of the doubt more often than not in potentially rule violating situations.
Almost no one here for example would suggest or believe that a GrAY deserves as much benefit of the doubt as a long term established user and so it is the same concept here for a really good established user versus another established but still relatively unknown one.
Like it or not biases and external factors will always come into play when making these decisions.
It’s about doing what’s best for the overall community not being autistic and anal about the letter of the law.
Threatening to throw the feds at us, whiteknighting foids and whining like a bitch on JewTube is a good established user doing what's best for the community :feelskek:

Last edited:
Fuck this faggot lol defending women then saying shit like this then whining for 14 minutes like a fucking foid.
i'm not too keen on him not giving me a shout out in his video like with @Uggo Mongo, @ColdBoy and @LeFrenchCel.
my thread is what got him banned in the first place!

i'm not too keen on him not giving me a shout out in his video like with @Uggo Mongo, @ColdBoy and @LeFrenchCel.
my thread is what got him banned in the first place!
I wouldn't barge into foids but that's just me I'm not sigma enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back