Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Samurai whines about getting his ass banned for whiteknighting foids and for insulting and threatening users

fedora intensifies GIF

average politics cuck thinking that Trump winning will get him a girlfriend, normies like him found this site through reddit.
is that a fucking minecraft mansion he put in the background lmao

its funny that Samurai cries about being made fun of by some random guy for his height and being lonely, when he said this shit to me:

This is a trustworthy and good user according to Master and FatLink :feelskek:

This is a trustworthy and good user according to Master and FatLink :feelskek:
View attachment 1201935
to give context, as he is replying to me calling him retarded:

he began shittalking me first, and when i tried to seriously reply to him he just hit me with retard zoomer slang "umad bro?" so that is why i said holy you are retarded jfl

its funny that Samurai cries about being made fun of by some random guy for his height and being lonely, when he said this shit to me:

His ban appeal was just nothing but attacking me too :feelskek:

[speech check successful]

He's got all the e bitches wanna go fucking his British pp!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

i'm not too keen on him not giving me a shout out in his video like with @Uggo Mongo, @ColdBoy and @LeFrenchCel.
my thread is what got him banned in the first place!
lol samurai is truly pathetic. Delusional loser thinks hes gonna win the lottery and have a mansion JFL. Elliot Rodger thought the same

i'm not too keen on him not giving me a shout out in his video like with @Uggo Mongo, @ColdBoy and @LeFrenchCel.
my thread is what got him banned in the first place!
do you have the vid saved? The cuck coward deleted it

Ya’ll should wrestle it out

@Samurai go fuck yourself cuck faggot cunt sucker. Youl never win the lottery pathetic broke cunt

:feelskek:
Samusimp

once a redpilled cuck, always a redpilled cuck

LMFAO the shemale @Samurai shouted me out in his gay vid JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back