Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saint Hamudi is baptizing small kids to the righteous path of the holy blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

His every video is a miracle.

May St.Blackops2cel grants him with 144 virgins in incelhalla, Ameen.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck it. My "wife" left me for other boy, when we was 4 years old

Error 404 inhib not found

not over tbh hes has aryan genes

so he recorded a kid in park following him and telling him his parents are fggots in front of his mom and she didnt realize?lol

Surprised that the parents haven't called the cops tbh, something seems fishy. But regardless Saint Hamudi is still based.

He'll be a tall white slayer tbh

Surprised that the parents haven't called the cops tbh, something seems fishy. But regardless Saint Hamudi is still based.
he did it at a distance where the parents could not hear him, and he might have held the phone and pretend like he is doing a video call

he did it at a distance where the parents could not hear him, and he might have held the phone and pretend like he is doing a video call
That is possible but still, its still somewhat suspicious to me because he may know the kid & his parents like as acquaintances or something.

That is possible but still, its still somewhat suspicious to me because he may know the kid & his parents like as acquaintances or something.
There is another video where Hamudi runs on a running track. The person filming him is a femoid and she cheers him on with the words 'run, manlet, run!'
Hamudi is not who we think he is.

I suspect this video is from someone else and Hamudi put his voice over it. The kid doesn't even pay attention to him and nobody tries to remove him from the playground. You cannot go as a lonely ethnic to a German playground, the parents will freak out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back