Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

said all I need to on race

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
recap: if non-whites don't respect the the right of white people to have their own societies to them selfs and insist on invading them and stealing our women then they deserve to be genocided. . back to making normal threads now there is nothing else to add to this stagnant topic. everything that could have been said has already been said. fuck you all unrepented supremacist ethniccels I would murder you on sight If I ever met you.

I hate niggers enough said

All shitskins and gooks wish they were white deep down, they just cope by making jbw threads

I would crack your skull in half before you get the chance to fire off the first shot, keyboard warrior. The internet has made you too comfortable with saying offensive things and not getting punched in the face for it, because I guarantee that if you said what I just quoted above in a ghetto neighborhood, you would have your head caved in and stomped on by a group of angry ethnics.
shitskin beast I'd run you and your shitskinned ape friends over and splatter your guts on the ground. whats offensive is you fucking parasites inaving out countries and refusing to leave us the fuck alonewhile screaming for out genocide and demanding our women. fuck you and your shitskinned ape stock.