Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saddens me that kidcels are not benefiting more from Blackpill knowledge

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
Back when I was 15 (Half my age ago) my life would have changed drastically. I would have seen that my friend group at the time were virtue signalling. That I was known for Jestermaxxing. That I should care more about wealthmaxxing. I would have been a based highschool dropout eventually after discovering that education never cared for lower academic half from same year group. That way I would have never got the suicidefuel from being bullied. That way I would have never got the ragefuel from unknowingly failing my exams only to learn, many, many, years later.

Last edited:
Actually, I find many more subhuman youngcels may be at least accepting aspects of the blackpill as access to social media and displays of foid behaviour increase... :feelssus:

But jestermaxxing is brutal; I know such kinds mainly as sub 5 manlets, kept around to make normies and Chads look better to the foids they orbit/have around, and kept around ignorant to the fact that they are laughed AT, not with. :feelsclown:

Most “blackpill knowledge” is just retards shitting out what they heard neckbeards on youtube say
Kids shouldn’t be blackpilled. They’ll figure out their place in society by themselves.

Back when I was 15 (Half my age ago) my life would have changed drastically. I would have seen that my friend group at the time were virtue signalling. That I was known for Jestermaxxing. That I should care more about wealthmaxxing. I would have dropped out of school eventually after discovering they never cared for lower academic half of same year group. That way I would have never got bullied. That way I would have never unknowingly failed my exams.
Yep

when I found out about blackpill shit my first idea was to improve myself. these kids find out about it and decide to get even worse

There's no future for there life