Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sad Tired but too coward to try to kill myself

P

Picollo30

Banned
-
I'm just so tired of living, even working is becoming harder for me because i lack motivation to get out of bed. I'm tired of suffering, i'm tired of hearing you are old, ugly and its too late for you. It's OVER. , the fucked up thing is i never had a chance. I never dated a woman, i never kissed a woman, i dont even know how that feels.

Is this what we supposed to live through? To me the hardest part isnt the lack of a kiss or a girlfriend, the hardest part is to know how little to no value at all you have to others, even your family.

It's 42 years already and i'm tired of this shit and i dont know what to do. I just dont have the energy to keep working and living knowing that i'm doing it just because it's what humans are supposed to do.Work, eat and keep living another day.

I'm seeing a psychiatrist but the medication she prescribed isnt doing anything because medication doesnt make women like you and treat you with respect, medication doesnt attract friends when you have none... this is all bullshit

42 years of suffering, its too fucking much

Last edited:
Yes, the not feeling you have value to anyone else part is hard. I found faith in Christ and that really helps. I highly recommend it.

42 years, damn. I hope you find peace brother.

I am going to be exactly you in 20 years.

Just pray to get cancer

wish i could have a painless death. even if i got cancer euthanasia is not allowed where i live, so i would suffer till the very end.

I'm too scared to kill myself too man