Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We live in a idiocracy

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
As a Gen Zer myself, I'm so tired of the idiocy that this country celebrates and encourages

From these scripted, cringy street "interviews" to the loud equal funny YouTubers who 99.99% of the time just yell into a microphone and the insufferable foids of this generation think it's the hottest shit ever, no wonder I'm ashame to call myself a Gen Zer and hate being around those that are the same age as me.

It's bad enough that I already hate the way the world currently is but to know that I belong to a generation that is rooted in stupidity just intensifies my hatred for everything and everyone around me

As a Gen Zer myself, I'm so tired of the idiocy that this country celebrates and encourages

From these scripted, cringy street "interviews" to the loud equal funny YouTubers who 99.99% of the time just yell into a microphone and the insufferable foids of this generation think it's the hottest shit ever, no wonder I'm ashame to call myself a Gen Zer and hate being around those that are the same age as me.

It's bad enough that I already hate the way the world currently is but to know that I belong to a generation that is rooted in stupidity just intensifies my hatred for everything and everyone around me
GenZ is the first generation to be raised entirely by the matriarch. They are all lost. I really hope that the politicians in the West are crazy enough to actively get involved in the Ukrainian war and burn millions of zoomers on the eastern front. We incels are then left because we are too right-wing extremist for these states to trust us with a weapon. After the war, many young women in impoverished Western societies will find themselves without a living :soy:boyfriend . Maybe this will increase our chances.

extremism is decaying us

Reported for 'baiting!

life has always sucked for most people, for diferent reasons. But its especially cringey now.